Chapter 55-Everything Is Broken.

After he hung up the call,My dad spoke to him.

"Muhammad!I trust you, I know you will take all proper care of my daughter." Said dad with a smile. Muhammad nodded and smiled. My dad, Adnan uncle(Muhammad's dad),Zayr and Muhammad were talking about business matters whereas my mom,Farah aunty,Leyla,Hayat and I were talking among us about trivial matters. Everytime I caught Muhammad was staring at me with an amazed smile,I felt blushed and behaved as if I'm not seeing him. His smile made me feel to keep looking at him.

"Aunty! Where is Nawra?"

"Aunty?" Said Farah aunty giving me a fake angry face.

"I'm your mother-in-law!" Said my mother-in-law(Muhammad's mom).

"Yes mother-in-law!" I nodded with an amazed smile.

"Nawra is in her room, she is not feeling well."

"Aunt-I mean mom! Did she caught fever?"

"No,She is tired today,she is just taking rest." Said my mother-in-law.

"Sameerah! I'm so happy I got a daughter-in- law like Tayba, Alhamdullilah all praise goes to Allah." Said my future mother-in-law kissing my forehead with tears of happiness. In all a sudden,Alina came and jumped into my arms,she was smiling to me and then looked at Muhammad. Alina was grining.

I held her,she was kept looking at me,she was playing with my hijab.

"Y-y-you a-re m-y -m-am-mi!" Said Alina. I nodded. She held me more after that.

"I think, we will do the engagement ceremony soon In sha Allah!" Said my future mother-in-law to everyone. I was looking at my left hand and my finger,I was dreaming when Muhammad are going to put the ring in my finger.

"I'm glad too I got a sister-in-law like you, well I don't know much about you,all I know is my bro takes a best choice in his life."Said Leyla (future sister-in-law). She was so nice.

After talking,it was already late, it was eleven thirty, we all stood up and walk, we were going to climb the stairs to go to our rooms. My parents and Muhammad's parents were walking more further than Hayat,I,Alina,Leyla,Muhammad and Zayr. While walking,Hayat yawned.

"Tayba! Can you come with me?" Asked Hayat. I lifted my eyesbrows with confusion,before I was about to ask her where,mom directly looked behind and asked her where.

"To the coffee restaurant!" Said Hayat.

"Actually,I left my purse." Said Hayat.

We went to the restaurant, and I found Hayat's purse was laying on the table. While stepping my feet out from the restaurant,Hayat started to laugh non-stop.

"What happened?"

"Nothing!" Said Hayat shaking her head.

"Tell me!"

"I said it's nothing." Said Hayat.

"It's something! otherwise you would never laugh for nothing." Said I pointing my finger to her while kept walking and looking at Hayat at behind.

"It's N-nothing."said Hayat still laughing.

"Hayat!"said I while continued looking at her behind and was about to fall down for not looking infront of me. Someone held me.

"Are you alright?" Asked Muhammad worriedly. I nodded. Alina was with Muhammad.

"M-am-mi,y-ouw-a-re gow-eing,n-nowt-t-tto-f-all-t-till-ma-mu-i-is here." Said Alina in her childish voice. I smiled and nodded to her. Muhammad lifted Alina in his arms. I kissed Alina in her rosy cheeks. Muhammad kissed her in her left rosy cheeks.