Chapter 7-Her Stuff.

"I have already lost someone who I used to crave for- and today you can see the result of myself. I -just don't want to lose you Tay(Tayba), I have made the wrong decision. I won't able to stay without you. I won't go to-London." She broke into tears.

The more she cried the more my heart was brutal. I wasn't able to see her in such circumstances. I wanted her to be strong. I didn't want her to go as well but I wanted her to forget him as soon as possible.

Thinking once she would go to London, all her concentration would be focused on studies. Thus, I concealed my sadness from her. I loomed at her with a huge smile.

"You will able to stay without me, even though you're going to London- still we can do video call everyday and yes- don't forget to text me." I winked at her childishly. I tried to calm her by my topics.

I huffed silently and ended up hugging her.

Every time she reminds of him, she's still struggling, ya Allah when will she live a happy life? She has the right to live a beautiful life, what's my sister fault if he's the one -? Ya Allah lead my sister a beautiful life- please Allah. I will so much miss you Hayat but I'm ready to let you go away from me just to forget him because I want you to be happy Hayat- the Hayat I used to know.

Out of blue, we heard someone coughed. It was anyone except dad. I could scrutinise he wasn't able to see us sad. "Why my beautiful daughters are crying like babies." He said in a playful way. He tried to make us smile.

"Because we are still your little babies." We said together.

Dad embraced us warmly, his tears welled up in his eyes. My dad was the sweetest person. Weirdly it was just Hayat who would go to London, well he could just have hugged her but his behaviour showed that his daughters were equal.

Parents are found in zillions, their love would always be true in this temporarily world as well to hereafter.

As soon I saw tears were trickling down on my mom's face, I shook my head to her to prevent her from sobbing. She could understand my signal. I smiled to her with tears.

Therefore, we ended up making Hayat jovial and smile hugely.

No matter what I should make Hayat forget him, otherwise Hayat will never be happy-she would always struggle. I will make her move on.

"Start packing your stuff, make sure you don't leave anything by mistake." Mom instructed to Hayat. Therefore, I decided to help my cutest sister.

Thus, our parents left.

"So ma'am Hayat- Can we proceed"? I scrutinised and grin at her.

"What?" Asked Hayat.

"To look at each other face!" I raised my eyebrows to her with a smiley face.

"What?"Said Hayat confusingly.

"My beloved sister- start packing your stuff!" I shook my head realising she didn't even pay attention to what mom said her.

"Oh Yes Tay" said Hayat smiling.

"How-many hijabs are you going to bring?"

"I think 345." Said Hayat wondering. She was incredibly insane.

"Girl! Are you serious? You're gonna stay there just for short term." I giggled loudly.

And finally Hayat ended up laughing.

I felt elated seeing her happy after so long,
I was jovial at least for some seconds she forgot him. I couldn't wait for her to turn the old Hayat I knew.

I wanted that her sadness to vanish away and I knew it Allah was really helping her.He was the only one who I could trust blindly.

I started packing her stuff, I put her clothes, shoes, make-up kits and scarfs in her suitcase. I was crossed checking her files.

In packing stuff, Hayat was too lazy. And I loved packing stuff.

Abruptly, I realised Hayat's eyes were enlarged as soon she on her phone screen.

Ya Allah why is she sad ?since she's viewing her screen, ya Allah plz don't let that duffer text her. Ya Allah don't make my sister brutal.

Asalamualaykum, hello to all my amazing readers🌹 I hope you're doing great. How was this chapter? I love reading your views so don't forget to comment, vote and share my story. It would definitely make my day.

What are you expecting can happen?
What actually did happen to that extent Hayat is so badly broken?
Is something interesting will take place in Tayba's normal life ?🌹

Scroll up to know the answers.

Have a nice day🎀

Till then- Be Happy, Smile, Pray, Take Care and Be Patient🌹

By- @hijabygirlFa_h🌹