Chapter 24-Against Him.

(Tayba's Pov)*

After two months*

Everything went well- Alhamdullilah.
There was just something fussing me, and that was Hayat. I had been missing her tremendously.

I didn't feel like being mendacious, but I had been constantly dreaming of Mr Muhammad Musab, I'm not abashed at all, cause I didn't invite him in my dream but he appeared, so that wasn't my mistake.
I just felt unearthly whenever he used to appear in-front of me.

"Jamalul woujou zibrikila watas full hayatul bi nourida." I woke up from the couch as soon I heard my phone was ringing. I was actually at home,as it was Saturday.

I realised it was Rayha who called me.
I had some talks. I was elated since I heard her that she was on the way with her parents to meet me.

I conveyed such flabbergasted news to my parents. They were jovial as soon they heard such incredible news. Therefore I helped mom in cooking pasta and pizza.

I was exuberant as soon Rayha and her parents reached home. We had some talks. Thus, we all had gathered to have a good lunch.

Rayha's parents were having formal talks with mine. So I took Rayha upstairs to have a tour
in my room.

"Your room is beautiful and spotless than mine." Rayha wore an amazed expression. I ended laughing at her jokes.

We sat at the couch and were talking causally. Instantly, I felt terribly uncanny whenever Rayha talked of Muhammad.

"Finally- Mr Muhammad Musab won over the case." She said happily.

"Alhamdullilah, Allah has saved Musheeyrah from bullying, and even Muhammad must've got huge fine for such-" Rayha cut off my sentence.

"Not at all." Rayha spoke confidently.

"Are you lost? Do you think any advocate will fight a case, that also for free- and top of that he won, girl- you're dreaming." I said beyond belief.

"He didn't take any fine. Do you know Nawra Musab?" Rayha queried to me. I nodded to her.

"So she's the brother of Muhammad." I was astounded.

"Nawra couldn't see her bestfriend in such critical situation. So with the behalf of Nawra, Muhammad took over the case." She disclosed the truth.

I smiled brightly, realising Muhammad was a good person, Alhamdullilah.

"Any reason behind such beautiful smile?" Rayha raised her both eyebrows into perplexity.

"What? I'm just smiling normally, there's no valid reason." I responded candidly.

"Oh really! Okay just claim I have really believed you." She chuckled.

"I can clearly see Muhammad's reaction over you." She said with a playful look.

"What are you talking about?" She was turning me psycho. I raised my eyebrows.

"Don't pretend sweetie, I saw how you both look at each other to what intensity." Said Rayha.

"No way, I don't have any guts to stare at-" she cut off my sentence.

"I know but it's not just you. I did notice he was also glancing at you and look away. I can feel there's something happening." She disclosed.
I smirked away.

"Remember when we were in the conference room, I noticed he was staring at you with a smile, then he lowered his gaze." She confessed.

"So?" It didn't bring any sense to me.
It was completely draft to my perspective.