Chapter 48- His Special Day.

(Muhammad's pov)*

As soon, I went home, everything were decorated of beautiful luminous lights,the maids were arranging the tables. Mom was nowhere to be seen. Dad was talking over his phone. I took the elevator, going to my room, while going,I saw some of my aunties. They talked to me for five minutes and then while going to my room Nawra stopped me and holding my left hand and pulling me in her room. My sister was crazy as always.

"Bro! I hate you, where the hell were you? Huh? Anyway I can't be so sad today to you, you knew why because it's my handsome bro's birthday, Happy birthday bro,anyways, tell me which dress is more beautiful?" Asked Nawrah confusingly while looking at three different styles of the dresses.

"Mmm, wear the black one."

"Oki doki! You can go now." Said Nawra while pulling me outside her room and closed the door. As soon I entered in my room, I saw mom taking some of my black and green suits from my wardrobe.

"Asalamualaykum,mom!"

"Walaykumsalam, Muhammad!  Where were you? You know the talim already end! Well did you eat something?" Asked mom worriedly. The first person wished me "Happy birthday"in the morning.

"Yes, during my way, I ate pasta."

"Get ready, some of the others relatives must be coming" Said mom.

"Mom! I don't want to-

"Muhammad! It's your birthday my son, you turn 23 years and you know it plus-

"Excuse me ma'am, sir is calling you from downstairs." Said the maid to mom. Mom went downstairs. I took off my shoes, removing my black socks, I went into my balcony, looking at the beautiful sky after going inside my room, I got a message from Tayba. For the first time she sent me a message. I slide thd screenlock of my phone and entered in the message.

"Asalamualaykum, Muhammad, Happy birthday,may Allah bless you." Tayba said over the message. By seeing her message made me smile evilly.

"Muhammad? Are you getting ready? Be quick! " said mom.

Quickly I put my phone on the table, I went to take a hot shower, after that I went to take ready.  It was almost five o'clock , it was time for salah asr. Then I went to the mosque. After praying, near to the mosque there was a flowers shop, I decided to buy some flowers for her.

"Beep beep" There were too many cars who were keep honking. After that I went in my car and I put on the flowers at the backseat, I put on my seat belt and started driving. It been one a half, I was still in the road, there was traffic jam. I was one hundred percent sure that mom was going to be angry at me, I missed the talim and now perhaps I was going to home too late due to the traffic jam, I decided to call mom, I saw two missed call from Tayba. I was hoping nothing wrong happened to her.

I firstly tried to call mom. She wasn't picking up the call. I then called Tayba. She wasn't also picking up the call,when I was about to hung up the call, she picked up the call.

"Hello Asalamualaykum." Said Tayba.

"Walaykumsalam,is everything alright?" Asked I.

"Y-yes, It's Hayat who called you, well I'm saying that-" said Tayba while continuing to talk but unfortunately I could not hear her properly and even her.

"Hello?" Said I

"Hello?" Said Tayba.

It been like this, then I sent a message to Aftab to check if everything fine  there at the clinic. I was about to go again but I could not, mom strictly told me not to anywhere as it was my birthday, she wanted me to spend my special day with all my families.