Chapter 21-Agitation.

My eyes were widened when I saw that he was the one who I just met once at Alhar company.
For instance, I felt he was following me.

Why would he follow you? Are you out of your mind ? Can you just stop pre-judging? Who are to judge? It can be a coincidence okay! He's Nawra family, so what the issue if he came to fetch her, it's not a big deal if you did see him! Stupid mind.

I didn't know why was I feeling terribly agitated.

Since I reached home, I didn't know what was happening to me. I was turning insane.
I knew that it was Satan made me wonder deeper of that guy.  I was enraged of myself but I didn't give up but pray.

I prayed with serenity. I was jovial for one thing of viewing how much my parents were concerned about me. As soon when I entered home, they asked happily how was my day. They were the best parents. Their concerned made me happy.

I took a hot shower, softening myself.
I shook as soon I heard someone called my name. It was my mom.

"Tayba-hurry up! We have to go to Arshad's house." She reminded me.

"How can I forget such important thing? Verily my mind is somewhere else." I couldn't believe what was happening to me. I ignored all these drawbacks but do ablution .

I wore a glamour dress, it was coloured blue with some colour grey mixture. I was in hurry, I applied nude makeup, I wore my low black heels. To be honest, I didn't feel like attending the birthday party, I wanted to stay home.

Realising it's Neehar uncle's son day, I decided to go for him as he has been always presented in our celebrations so why not for him.

I decided to text Hayat, it's been so long
we didn't talk. I could understand that she was busy in her studies but I couldn't console myself, I just needed my sister. I was astonished when I realised she didn't text me yet.

Some drawbacks or I would just say torridness vibes came in my mind. I had some sceptical issues.

I hope for real Hayat is fine, I hope she's not thinking about him nor feeling lonely. Oh Allah please fix my sister's broken heart, you're the only one who can perform any miracles. In sha Allah everything turns out to be fine.

After some hours, I was already at the birthday party. The decorations were amazed, there were balloons everywhere. There were a lot of relatives. I wished Arshad.

He was elated as soon he saw me. He was such a sweet boy. I gave him his birthday gift, he was shy and run.

Later he came to me and-

"Shankiew Tayba a-aunty." He said in a cute tone. I smiled at him. Mom and dad were talking to Neehar uncle family whilst I was deserted.

I felt blank and top of that Hayat wasn't here, I felt just incredibly sick. I looked everywhere, I was seeing some kids playing.

Suddenly my heart was warming, I didn't what was happening, I started feeling again those creepy things. I could feel someone's gaze was intense over me. I was certainly sure Satan was playing with my mind. I huffed, and console myself.

And for a while , once again I could feel those  gaze was over me, astonishingly I felt this person could be tender-hearted. I didn't know why I just wanted to know who was noticing me secretly, I felt disturbed a lot. 

I felt distracted to that extent I wasn't able to focus seeing Arshad cutting his birthday cake.
I grasped lately that it was time to pray. Actually I didn't want to replace cause I knew that I would be late to home and I would feel lazier to pray later.

Therefore, I made my way to Neehar uncle's wife. I asked her to show me the prayer room.
For once, I felt weird what would she think about me.

"I hope- you don't mind." I was hesitant.

"Oh no, in-fact it's a good thing." She said happily. I smiled to her. Thus, I prayed and feel so much at ease.

Turning up to the living room, my eyes got almost fixed where I could see who was actually staring at me. I could see that person tried to move away, I couldn't see the gender's face. Sooner or later I noticed it was certainly a guy. I could see his back, he was wearing a black suit.

At the same time- my parents called me to have dinner. It was a buffet dinner. Choosing what kind of food to have, I almost would have been bumped into someone. I felt sorry but my eyes prevented me to apologise.

I was just stunned, there was no way that it could have happened like-seriously. I noticed it was him. I just couldn't believe that it was just a coincidence or something that everytime I was seeing him, I knew it he was upto something.

"Are you following me?" I said-

Asalamualaykum,hello to all my amazing readers. I hope you're doing great🌹. How did you find this chapter? I would love to read your comments so plz feel free to comment🌹.

And don't forget to vote and surely share my story, trust me it's gonna make my day.

Who is him?
Do you think is he following her?
Does he have any strong connection or something?🌻

Let's see how the life of Tayba gets interesting step by step on the next chapter.🌹

Are you curious?🌻

Scroll down swiftly!!

Till then-Be Happy,Smile,Pray,Take Care and Be Patient.🌻

By
: hijabygirlFa_h🌹