Chapter 51-Unexpected.

After one week, everything went well, dad started working in his new company. The first day,there were loads of employees,Muhamamad made all the arrangements. Dad was so happy, I decided to help dad also in the company as well as Hayat.

Days by days, after two months, dad told us that we are going to enjoy our summer holidays for three days he told mom,Hayat and I to pack our stuff. We were kept asking him where are we going to enjoy our holidays but still he was not telling us.

"It's a surprise, I said!" Said Dad happily.

"Dad! You know how much I love you,tell me dad."

"In a few hours you will get to know! Patience,Tayba." Said dad.

"Go! Get ready!" Said daddy.

I went in my room, still guessing where are we going, I was packing my stuff,still I was not getting any clue.

"Oho! Stop thinking." Said Hayat removing her clothes from the wardrobe and putting it on the suitcase.

"Hey!why are you taking so much dresses? And even you are putting it on the suitcase? Oh hello! We are going to enjoy our summer holidays in three days here not abroad! Silly."

"Oho! Mom told me to do that, even mom knows about the plan but she is not saying, whatever she told me I'm doing." Said Hayat taking some of the towel.

"Anyway! I'll get ready now!"

"HURRY UP!" Said Hayat.

"YES! I AM GOING TO BE HURRY! JUST CHILL."Screaming I from the bathroom. While washing my face, I split some water on the floor by mistake.

By seeing the water on the floor,yes- because of the water I was about to fall down and lucky Mr stubborn came and saved me. Remembering his beautiful brown eyes,the way he smiled but when he becomes serious! OmA (oh my Allah) this really kill me, i meant can anyone be so serious like this? Huh? Stupid! Why his beard is so mashallah like this? Astahfirullah! Just shut up Tayba! Why are you thinking of him? He helped us a lot, but he lied to you! He knew about Zayr but still he- Arggggggg.

"Tayba!" Screaming Hayat.

"Y-yes, I'm done showering." Said I, and then I realised I was already showering in a few minutes ago but instead when I should go to dress up quickly but here I was thinking of Mr Muhammad Musab the most stubborn man ever in this world.

After dressing up,I put my sunglasses on my hijab. After that, I checked my suitcase again if I missed something, after checking I closed my suitcase.

Are we going to the seaside? Or? Going to apartment to stay? Or, I'm sure for some days we will stay there that's why we are taking suitcase. Allah knows where.

"Oh my god!" Said Hayat widening her eyes so big as if I killed someone.

"What happened? Don't tell me that I'm looking like a clown!"

"No Tayba! Infact you-

"What? My pin fall down or my hijab is not okay?"

"Oh god! No! You are looking a bit more mashallah today." Said Hayat like little baby.

"Oh come on! It's you who are looking a bit too much mashallah."

"No! My two daughters are already more mashallah (beautiful) ." Said dad while standing infront of the door.

"Daddy! Tell us now ! Where are we going?" Said I making puppy eyes.

"Ahaha! No! that's a surprise Tay(Tayba)." Said dad.