Chapter 50: Hayat's dark secret.

It been more than a week, where dad got discharged. We all were so happy. Allah gave me back my family. I did not have words to say how much was so happy. It was already the holidays for the students and teachers. I went to college two days ago, as there was some work to do, I was corrected the student's examinations papers, I was filling the reports books of the students. Some worked very hard and some not.

Hayat's got appointment at Alhar Interview, she went did interview, it been one week, she still did not get responds back. She was waiting for a response. Hayat was not readily to go for an inteview in other companies when dad's company was there, Hayat wanted to work still in dad's company itself, but since dad lost his company, then she decided to work in Alhar company.

We all were happy that dad was fine, but everyone was worried a bit because we lost our company. Dad wanted to get his company back. He tried some facilities too but still he wasn't able to get it. Days by days, weeke by weeks passed, and then one  day, dad got a call from someone, the person said dad that the person's chief bought a company for dad. I was feeling so strange, how could buy it for us? We did not expect this from anyone who can do this to us.

And then later I discovered it was Mr Muhammad Musab who bought it for dad. He was so gentle. He did so much for us. The day he wanted to tell something to my dad in the clinic, this was the same thing Muhammad was about to tell about the company issues, before he was about to tell, the doctor told us that dad got discharged. And now I realised that's why he prefered did not tell, he wanted to keep it as a secret till everything was not ready, and when everything of the company was completely set,then he told dad by calling him and then dad invited Muhammad' family, Muhammad, my bestfriend Rayha and Rayha's husband. Dad invited Muhammad especially because he wanted him to have dinner at our place.

And that day arrived. It was in the evening, when I,Hayat helping mom to cook the food. We were so busy in the kitchen that we did not go in the living room since five o'clock. Mom cooked chicken briyani. I baked a chocolate cake. Did I say? That I love cooking and baking? Well, that's true cooking and baking is always been my favourite thing to do. Hayat cooked pizza. The aroma was transmitted  everywhere in the house.

Dad came in the kitchen by force of the smelling of the aroma. And we pulled him outside from the kitchen. We wanted to do a small surprise for him. And since dad got well,there was no a single day, he did not asked all of us forgiveness, he realised his mistakes and he repent to Allah. Allah love those who repent. And when my dad repent to Allah,I was proud and happy of my dad.

It was already salah magrib. I,Hayat and mom went to do salah magrib and dad went to the mosque. After praying, Hayat and I folded our prayer mats. We read our Quran together and we did doah together. Then after that Hayat went to take a hot shower while I was decided to wear something nice. I chose to wear a long dress which was colored pink. When Hayat came out from the bathroom,I went to take a shower.

It been one hour and half, the bell rang. I was sure it was Muhammad at the door. Mom and dad went and open the door. I and Hayat were climbing the stairs to downstairs. I saw Muhammad's family, his brother,Muhammad and at the same time ,Rayha and Aftab came. What a good timing! but for a minute I did not like when Zayr came. But then I calmed myself and Hayat was absolutely normal. The way Hayat was behaving, my heart felt relieved. I was thankful to Allah, she forgot him finally but perhaps he too. Perhaps they forgot each other completely. I went, I greeted all of them. I served them fizzy drinks. Muhammad wore a green suit, his brown eyes were always shining, his hair was in a mashallah style, he wore a black shoes and most importantly his beard was so mashallah to look at but so Astahfirullah for keep looking at. I whispered to myself "Asatahfirullah".

Muhammad's dad,Muhammad, Zayr and Aftab talked to dad while Rayha,Farah aunty (Muhammad mom), Hayat, mom and I were talking among us. For a while I felt good the way dad was talking to Muhammad. Farah aunty told us that Nawra (Muhammad's sister) did not came as she was at her cousin's place.