Chapter 3

You automatically knew which person was from which clan. The female of the group had very long white hair and a rather pale face, air clan. As for the males, the man with short brown hair that faded to green and had brown eyes was from the earth tribe. The other male had very pale blue hair that darkened and vibrant aquamarine eyes. Slowly you took off you cape revealing to them which tribe you were from.

The female smiled and made her way up to you. "So," she says in a voice that sounded regal, "You must be from the fire clan. I am Alia, heir of the air clan." She smiles at you. You were surprised. You didn't expect her to treat you nicely. You didn't trust her though. You didn't trust any of these people. Alia turns to the males and gestures for them to come forward. The males walk up. "Introduce yourselves."

"I am Teron of the earth clan," he says with a sigh. He didn't particularly interested in you or anything at all. As for the other male, he was glaring at you. Not much of surprise.

"Why is this monster here?"

"I'll explain if you introduce yourself," Alia states calmly

"Why should I introduce myself to that."

"His name is Oum," Teron says as he yawns.

"Teron!" He yells.

"Now," Alia cuts in, "we would like to know your name."

"...I'm F/n,"ou say and Alia smiles, guiding you to a chair. Teron and Oum follow and sit down as well.

"Now F/n, do you know why we are here?" Alia asks.

"To maintain some peace treaty."

"It has been a tradition among us and I requested that you should join in as a way to maintain peace with the fire clan. We visit each clan to show unity. Usually we only see the earth, air and water clans. This year we can visit yours this year."

"Oh," you reply. Ever since the war, no other clans came into the fire clan's territory. You were worried about how your people would react.

"Why should we visit the den of monsters? I daresay they would kill us the minute we step in," Oum grumbles.

You turn to Oum, "Did you say something?"

"Not a word," Oum replies with a smirk.

"Listen to me. I don't care whether or not you like my clan. I don't care if you don't want to visit my clan. But if you can't say that to my face, don't say it at all," you glare at him and he returns it.

"Now now," Alia once again cuts in, "Lets not fight." You turn to Alia.

"What was your actual purpose in having me join?"

Edited by Audballlllll