Chapter 13

The days in the air clan were rather enjoyable. You never left Alia's side but you can tell that most of the people didn't bear ill will towards you anymore. Now of course there were people who just hated you for the sake of it, but they never acted on it. In the house where you were residing in, the workers looked at you more kindly. You began to be more hopeful that the fire clan won't be isolated anymore.

Finally it was time for your departure to the earth clan. The earth clan was the farthest from the fire clan as you had to pass through either the water or air clan to get there. The earth clan was the only clan who presented refuge to both sides during the war and maintain neutrality. You didn't know for sure if the neutrality was still there.

You were talking to Teron about the clan and what it was like. "It is very peaceful place in my opinion. We try to stay out of wars and prefer that it stays that way," he tells you.

"How do they feel about my clan."

"After your clan isolated themselves for their safety, we never spoke of them." It soon became night and Teron was setting up a fire. Oum had caught some fish and Alia was setting up the bedding. Teron then turned to you. "Hey, F/n."

"Yes."

"I having a bit of a problem lighting the fire. Can you help me?" He asks. You were rather reluctant using your element here. After checking that no other people were present you channel a spark and hold it near the tinder nest. Flames began to cackle and soon a fire has begun. You pull your hand as quickly as possible but you still wound up getting a small burn.

You hide the wound and hope no one noticed. "Wow. It took us forever to start a fire," Alia says with marveling eyes.

"Thank you F/n," Teron says. You then sit down and try to wrap a cloth around the small burn. Before you could Oum grabs your arm gently.

"Let me see it." he says.

"See what?"

"Don't play dumb." You hesitantly show him the burn. He puts his hand on it and you feel something cool and gel like on the spot. "You need to cool it or it might blister." You smile.

"Thank you," Oum looks up at you and sees you smiling. He then looks down at your burn. You notice his ears going red.

"Well that takes care of that. I am going to go make some fish," he says getting up all to quickly. You let out a little laugh and look at the burn. It was still red but it didn't hurt as much.

Edited by Audballlllll