Chapter 3

Killua'sPOV

"Killua Zoldyck, Please come to the main office immediately. Killua Zoldyck, Please come to the main office immediately. Thank you."The intercom alerted.

        I heard the intercom say my name. Odd, they don't usually tell me to go to the main office unless I'm in BIG trouble.

        I was excused from my class and headed towards the main office.

        I opened the door and to my surprise I saw a familiar cute girl. I walked over to her and greeted her.

"Oh, hey! (Y/N), right?" I questioned just to be sure.

Y/N POV

I heard the intercom say the name I recognized all too well. 'Killua Zoldyck'. Killua was the name of the boy I met yesterday, and as for Zoldyck, they're the best family of assassin's.

"Oh, hey. (Y/N), right?" said the voice as a silver haired and blue eyed boy saw me.

"Y-yeah, you remembered?"

*why did I stutter?*

"Yeah, it was a simple name to remember" Killua said "can you guess mine?"

"Killua, of course I would remember I have great memory" I said with just a tint of pink on my cheeks.

"Killua, I need you to show (Y/N) around the school, you'll get the whole day of school off. Her locker will be the empty one next to yours." Mr. Netero said popping out of absolutely nowhere.

        I got startled when he interrupted our conversation.

"Alright" Killua then turned to me "Let's continue our conversation while walking."

        I stood up and followed Killua.

"Okay, so the first place we're going to is the Cafeteria cause, it's almost lunch time and I want you to meet some of my friends." Killua said.

"Oh, okay" I smiled.

"So, what are you doing here? I mean, of course, in this school." Killua questioned.

"Well, I kinda ran away from home last night, b-but please don't tell anyone, and I just felt like going to school because my parents are really strict about me not having friends and forcing me to ki-...... I-I mean forcing me to do stupid things." I stopped myself.

        I don't want Killua to find out that I'm an assassin yet, not until I feel comfortable with him.

*I really hope that's soon 'cause Killua is so damn cute I feel like I've known him for life, wait... (Y/N)!!! STOP MENTALLY SEDUCING YOURSELF!*

        I was so focused on my thoughts and focused on him that I didn't realize that I was making extraordinarily weird faces.

Killua's POV

        I saw (Y/N) making faces that I couldn't help but laugh at her every single time I turned my head towards her. I tried holding in the laughs but her faces were so ridiculous that I ended up on the floor laughing my ass off.

"WHAT'S SO FUNNY KILLUA?!?! I wanna laugh too." (Y/N) said partially pouting.

"AH HAHA A HAHA, I-IT'S  JUST THAT, Whenever I turn my head towards you, you end up making Idiotic faces!!!" I said trying to calm myself down.

She was blushing from embarrassment.

*Her faces are priceless!! Ahahaha. I want to see that all over again* 

Y/N POV

        I was madly blushing because of Killua. I can't blame him though, if I were him I'd do the same. I started to giggle a little bit to realizing my mistake of being too concentrated on my thoughts.

~RING RING~

        The bell rung signaling that lunch had begun.

"C'mon! I want you to meet my friends!" Killua grabbed my hand and dragged me all the way to the cafeteria.

        I looked down to catch my breath but when I saw Killua holding my hand I blushed a bit.

"K-Killua." I managed to say.

"Yeah (Y/N)?" He looked at me with his amazing blue orbs.

"Y-your holding m-my hand..." I blushed a bit more now that I said it.

Killua's POV

        I looked down to see my hand holding hers and I let go. I blushed just as red as (Y/N) did. I got caught up in the moment that I didn't realize what I had done.

        I started searching for my best friend Gon and the other two. I can't wait to tell them that I made a new friend. A cute one too.

"THERE!" I pointed at a boy who had Black hair with green tips with a green vest, shorts, and shoes waving at me, of course, I waved back.

        I ran over to them while (Y/N) followed and started introducing them to (Y/N).

Gon's POV

        I saw Killua in the distance and waved. I was currently sitting at a table with Kurapika and Leorio.

"Hey guys! I want you to meet someone." Killua said a bit excitedly.

"Hey Killua, and who?" Kurapika asked.

"Gon, Kurapika, Leorio, I'd like you to meet (Y/N). (Y/N), meet Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio." Killua introduced.

"H-hello" (Y/N) said a bit shyly.

*I wonder if she's Killua's girlfriend... She's way too cute just to be his friend*

Y/N POV

"Hi! I'm Gon!" Gon said smiling, the one in green and black.

"I'm Kurapika" said the boy in blonde hair.

".. And I'm Leorio" said the old looking dude in glasses.

~~~~~~~~~~

That was it, Hope u enjoyed!!