Chapter 5

Y/N POV

I went into the Shinkō Hotel and registered. I'm able to stay at the hotel for ten to eleven months. I was surprised because when I got into the room, I didn't expect it to be so nice. Especially when the hotel is cheap.

        I layed on the bed in comfort. So soft and comfy. After a while I fell asleep.

•~next day~•

        I woke up to the sun shining on my face. I rubbed my eyes, went to the bathroom and took a shower. I wrapped myself with my (F/C) towel. I dried myself and clothed my naked body with the uniform the school gave me.

        I then brushed my teeth and hair. I went to the mini kitchen and started boiling some eggs and bacon for breakfast. After breakfast, I put my shoes on, grabbed my backpack, locked my room door and walked out of the hotel.

As I walked out I saw Gon and Kurapika.

"Hi Gon! Hi Kurapika! Good morning!" I said greeting them

"Hi (Y/N)!!" they said in unison.

"How did you sleep?" Kurapika asked.

"Slept like a rock." I smiled.

"That's good to hear." Kurapika smiled back.

"Hey (Y/N), do you want to walk with us on our way to school?" Gon asked innocently.

"Sure! I'd love to!" I said.

~le time skip~

        I went inside school and went to my locker parting ways with Gon and Kurapika. I saw Killua, which I really didn't catch by surprise considering we're locker neighbors.

"Good morning Killua!" I smiled.

"Good morning (Y/N)!" Killua smiled back.

*I swear, his smile always gets me*

"You wanna walk to homeroom with me?" I asked kinda blushing.

*Every time I ask him to do something with or for me, it's like I'm preparing myself for the main question I want to ask him. Wait, why do I feel this way every time I'm near him? D-do I like him? I think I'm making that obvious.*

"Oh, Sure! Just let me put my stuff away, then we'll go, alright?" Killua said.

"Okay." I answered.

        Killua always looked cute when he's concentrating on something. He's almost completely irresistible.

~le time skip~

I was sitting in a desk that my homeroom teacher assigned to me. Luckily it was by Killua, he's the only one I know so far here, other than Gon, Kurapika, and Leorio of course. I'm referring to homeroom.

•~Ring Ring~•

        I heard the bell ring signaling for everyone to be in their seats in homeroom.

"Good morning class~ Today we have a new student. Would you come up here and introduce yourself?" Mr. Brecidious said looking at me.

        I stood up from my desk and walked towards in front of the class. I inhaled and exhaled just to calm my nerves.

"Hello! My name is (Y/N) (L/N). I would love to become friends with each and every one of you, if it is possible." I said a bit too courageous at the beginning.

Killua's POV

        I stopped for a moment to process what (Y/N) said.

*(y/n) (l/n), huh? So she's in the (l/n) family? She never told me that she's an assassin. Then again, I can see multiple reasons why she didn't."

        As I looked at (Y/N) a bit shocked, hopefully not noticeable, I took time to process why she didn't tell me she was as assassin when I'm pretty sure she's heard of me and would probably be able to rely on me...

"Thank you Miss. (L/N), you may take a seat." Mr. Brecideous suggested.

        It was still hard to believe that (Y/N) is an assassin, or, is she and ex-assassin... The whole thing is complicated to be processed as I saw (Y/N) sit down back in her seat beside me.

Y/N POV

*judging by the look on Killua's face, I'm pretty sure that he figured that I WAS an assassin, or he thinks I still am, either way, he knows."

        As I sat down in my desk beside Killua, I gestured him a friendly smile just to make sure that if he found out or not.

"Do you happen to be an assassin in the (L/N) family?" Killua asked whispering.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked!! Also I'm more active around night sometimes so I can make more updates. <3
It's at night where I can think more peacefully.

Cya~