Chapter 24

Y/N POV

        I smirked a bit and manipulated my aura into making a sword and sliced the anaconda in half. After cutting it, it burned up into ashes.

"H-How did you do that?" My mother stuttered

"Secret..." I said still smirking

        She then began conjuring other animals to attack me, until I came close and stabbed her with my sword. She screamed in agony as she was being burned alive.

"H-HOW COULD Y-YOU!!!" my mother managed to say between the screams.

"As I said. I'll do whatever has to be done. Even if it means Killing You." I responded

        A part of me was broken because I knew that she partially didn't deserve this. In fact, a tear had escaped my left eye. I looked at her (E/C) eyes in disappointment.

"I'm sorry. Mom..." I mumbled before she was all burned up and on the ground.

        I looked over to where Killua and my dad were. It looked like their fight was almost over. I turned back to my mother's now dead body and landed on my knees sobbing quietly. She may have been the worst mother along with the worst father, but she was still family.

        A couple minutes, maybe even hours, Killua and my father have finished. Can you guess who won? DING DING DING! We have a winner. Yeah, Killua won. My father was badly beaten considering he did go against the heir of the Zoldyck's.

        I walked over to them and kneeled down to my father who was on the ground trying to steady his breaths. He looked over to my mother and gave a look of pain. As if an arrow just struck his heart.

"You know.... I didn't have much of a choice.... I had enough of your parenting and the way you both treated me." I said to my father

        Killua was standing behind me. Waiting.

"Who knew... Our... Little girl.... Would be able to.... Grow up so.... Fast..." he said taking a breath every once in a while

"There's always a possibility." I said, that was my motto.

        He reached up to his neck slowly and grabbed his necklace given to him by his father, my grandfather. It represented our family, being passed down by generations. He took it off and handed it to me.I grabbed it and knew that at that moment, I was about to brake down.

        Killua sat down beside me comforting me. It helped only a little.

"You.... Better take.... Care of my..... Bloody Knifu...." My father said telling Killua referring to me

         That was all he said, he drifted off into his slumber for eternity. Loosing both of my parents, still made me sad. They were still family. I was looking at the necklace my father handed to me and put it on. It had a simple black Pearl surrounded by steel to keep it in place.

        I looked at killua and came crashing into his arms to cry my heart out. He played with my (H/C) hair and kissed the top of my head, it made me a bit better but still had the feeling in my heart.

~le time skip 2 weeks~

        I hadn't gone to the Academy in 2 weeks and stayed in my room. Killua insisted on staying with me, but I didn't allow him. During the 2 weeks I only had thought of my parents and the passing memories with them. I've done some training with Illumi as well. I've also been working on my Enhancing skills. It wasn't easy, but I didn't give up.

        I was finally back in the Academy to continue what I've started throughout the year. There were only 2 months of school left. Weird how I began in second semester.

        Again, waking up and doing my morning routine to continue school. I finally walked into the school building only to be thrown to the ground with several bodies on top of me.

"WE WERE SO WORRIED ABOUT YOU!!!" Gon yelled

"WE MISSED YOU!!!" Leorio yelled after

"DON'T EVER LEAVE US AGAIN!!!" Kurapika yelled after yet again

        And a couple other friends joined in on the yelling.

"Gah!! I can't.... Breathe...." I said trying to pull oxygen into my lungs.

"Oh! Sorry!" they all said and got up

        Little did I know, a certain silverette was staring at them for their actions.

"Geez...... Thanks for the attack right when I got in..." I said sarcastically

"Your welcome!" Gon said

        Yet again, I'm back with the dorky oblivious brother figure, Gon, oh how I missed all of them. I giggled a bit and gave them all a proper hug.

"Sorry I worried you guys. I missed you too. And no, I won't ever leave you guys like that again." I said

        They just smiled as they let go of me. We began heading to our classes right after homeroom. Mr. Bresidious didn't come, I'm guessing he's doing the funeral planning.... I guess. Or he's probably robbing the (L/N)'s money. Yeah, that's probably it. Well, he was technically robbing me, considering I'm the last of the (L/N)'s. Oh well, nothing I can do about it.

        Anyways, we had continued on with school, and yet again, I get plastered to the floor with hugs in every class I walk into. Some hugs from the same people this morning.

        It was great to be back. I feel stronger and better, and I'm happy about that.

~~~~~~~~~

Just letting you guys know, if I don't update tomorrow, it's because I'm on a trip to Denver and I'd be tired after the trip. To me we're leaving in the morning and I probably won't have time to update considering I sleep REALLY late and tend to wake up late. Anyways, hope you enjoyed!

Bai!!  o (>‿<✿)