Chapter 36

Y/N POV

*Crap..... Why does the sickness have to come after me right now. Then again, it's not technically a sickness.... Shoooooot*

"What's with the face? You look like you just realized something." Hisoka asked.

*Has this guy read expressions all his life?....Creep.*

"You know, curiosity killed the cat. So stop asking questions, or you'll be cat #2 with the same fate." I bit back.

"*moans* I love it when my prey is feisty" Hisoka responded.

I made a couple of clones appear so that my strategy to defeat him could work. My clones stood in a straight line beside me. We made our flames extend to the maximum, it almost made to entire area seem hot.

We began running around Hisoka as fast as we could. This made our flames engulf around him but not effect him. Not able to see us, our flames became a flaming tornado.

I know that I said I wasn't going to go all out, but that's my only option to beat this guy. If I can't go all out. Then I'm screwed. Good thing I participated in science class a lot. It came in handy for right now.

My goal right now was to try and get him to loose some of his oxygen and knock him out. He looked confused at first but then realized what I was doing. At this point, I believe that if he can figure out what I'm going to do every time I launch a form of attack, then I am definitely screwed.

He began loosing oxygen, but it didn't go for long. He punched the ground making my clones and myself fall back. There goes one plan. Now I know that he's going to suspect clones and flames as a combination. Plus he knows of my speed.

I need to know whether or not he can catch up to my speed and still be able to dodge all my attacks. I went with the strategy I had planned. I gave off multiple attacks going towards his face. I had realized that he had dodge them all but that didn't stop me from launching attacks.

He stood in one place as he was dodging, so I began to aim for his legs. He didn't seem to expect that, so he began to dodge a tad bit slower. This gave me a bit of an advantage seeing that I was going at the same pace of speed, yet not a my fullest.

With every attack I had done, I finally gave up and back up doing a triple flip a few feet away from him.

"I'm not surprised Ms. (L/N). I was hoping for you to-" he got cut off.

The attacks I had thrown at him weren't ordinary attacks, in a way, I wanted him to dodge them so that he would think they were just punched and kicks. The thing is, everytime I launched an attack and missed, pressure using my Nen would hit him after I was done.

He was caught off guard by that which was good. He became a little more weak. Making progress as I go, but I want to get this done fast. Who knows when I might start having aches.

He stood up a bit wobbly after the impact. The spark of immense lust was still in his eyes, piercing through my soul.

"Wow (Y/N). I didn't not think you'd be able to use such a technique back at me. Might I say, I'm proud and honored to kill you." Hisoka said with a hint of exhaustion.

"Oh don't worry, I have few more tricks up my sleeve. So at anytime now, you could be the one that ends up dead." I said.

"Oh how much pleasure you bring to me my little (Y/N)." he responds.

"Creep. I won't give you pleasure for s**t." I said.

He came at me aiming at my stomach as I was caught off guard. I remembered that I shouldn't try to get hit there because... Well... You know. I thought fast and used my forearm to block the attack as I tried to turned my body a different way.

Big mistake. My forearm broke as what I can tell. I was in vast pain. At least my stomach was no where near the pain. I backed away and looked at Hisoka. He looked at me with a somewhat questioning look.

I just gave away me vulnerable spot. I have to start launching attacks to get him distracted. It's dangerous for me to be in the battle when I have... A baby.

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ

First chapter out in a while 😅 anyway, sorry it's a bit short, I usually write stories about over 1000+ words now. I'll also go back to the beginning and fix errors when I complete this book. Bye.

~Elisa