Chapter 16

~•° Time skip after all of the rides and to the end of the day. Still at the carnival though, sorry but I'm kinda being a little off after reading creepypasta stories for the first time 😅°•~

Y/N POV

        It was now 7:46 p.m. and we're in line for the Farris Wheel. I heard that at the top of the Farris Wheel, you could see downtown and see all the beautiful lights.

"How long do you think this line is going to take, I would take a guess that there's at least 67 people standing in line. I'd say 3 hours and a half." I said trying to pass time. Then again there could be more people than I expected, the ride was atleast 15 minutes long since it was a slow ride.

"You know how bad I am at Math. I have no idea how long it will take and I don't care." he responded a bit annoyed

"Oh come on. I'm just passing time. I have nothing else to talk about and I don't like standing here in awkward silence." I said

"Okay, let's talk about something else that doesn't involve Math." he says

"If you guess how long we're going to be here, I'll buy you all the chocolate you want~." I smirked

        At this point, I know the only way to get him to guess is by blackmailing him with chocolate. His strength/weakness.

Killua stays there for a bit in surprise. "All the Chocolate I want?~" he smirked back asking

"All the chocolate you want." I reassured

"mmm...about 3 hours." he guessed

"Good boy! You guessed an hour, do you want a prize with it?" I asked teasingly

"B-baka! Shut up!" he said flicking my forehead

I giggled covering my forehead from the slight pain where he flicked.

         Three hours later we were third in line. I guess he was right.

"I guess you were right about it being an 3 hours. I'm getting a bit tired..." I say with my eyes tiredly

"Do you want to leave after the ride?" he asked

"mm? Oh, yeah." I said almost not hearing him

        I really want to see the city from here. We waiting a tad bit longer for us to be next on the ride. I was excited and tired at the same time.

"Please proceed to the next seat, the ride will start when everyone has a spot." The guy receiving the tickets told us

        Killua and I both nodded and headed towards the empty carriage. The carriage thingy had a barrier so we had to walk through a door and sit down. The ride began moving and we started moving up. We kept doing that a couple of times.

        When we got to the top, I turned my head towards the city. I was amazed by the view. I wasn't seated by the window made to see the city and Killua was. I pouted a bit because he was able to get a better view. There were so many lights, glistering brightly. It did look beautiful. Killua was looking at them too.

"They look great, don't they?" he asked softly

        I nodded even though he couldn't see me. After a bit of seeing the lights, I felt my eyes heavy and and fell asleep on Killua's shoulder. I blushed a bit before I went into a deep sleep.

Killua's POV

"They look great, don't they?" I said referring to the lights

        I didn't hear (Y/N) say anything so I assumed she gave a sign like a nod or something. A second later, I felt something against my shoulder. I looked over to see (Y/N) asleep having a tint of pink on her cheeks.

        She looked so cute asleep. I blushed as red as a tomato and put my arm around her to comfort her. She did say she was getting tired. After the Farris Wheel, I put her on my back and kinda gave her a piggy back ride back to the mansion. I blushed so much, if it was possible. But I got used to it a bit, I heard a couple comments here and there saying things like...

'oh they're so cute'
'are they dating?'
'she's so lucky to have a guy like him'
'I wish my boyfriend would do that'

        As we finally arrived inside my home, I carried (Y/N) all the way to my room.

"What is (Y/N) doing on your back? Why are you carrying here?!" my obnoxious mother asked

        I swear, she gets even more mad when someone gets near me. To be completely honest, she needs her own life instead of pestering mine.

"(Y/N) fell asleep on the Farris Wheel and I carried her all the way home. Is there a problem with that?" I asked growling a bit

"What were you two doing in a Farris Wheel together?!" she exclaimed

*I swear...*

"She wanted to go to the carnival today and we went on a bunch of rides. If you don't like it, don't bother to ask. Got it?" I said walking away with (Y/N) still on my back asleep.

        I have to say, (Y/N) is a heavy sleeper. And she's pretty light. No offense to her. I walked all the way to my room, moved the covers of the blankets, set (Y/N) down on the bed, began taking off her shoes, and covered her up with the covers.

        I went over to my closet and put on my nightwear. As I finished changing I stood next to the bed moving the covers and slept next to (Y/N).

*I hope she realizes soon about my feelings for her.*

I wrapped my arms around her waist again and kissed her forehead. I immediately went to sleep.

Kikyō's POV

*(y/n) is going to pay for what she's done to my dear Killua. She turned him against me. Then again, I am a bit proud, but at the same time, very disappointed in him as he gets closer and closer to her...*

~~~~~~~~~~

What's going to happen next Reader~chan?

Bai!!  o (>‿<✿)