Chapter 21

Y/N POV

Just another day at school with nothing to do. Well, aside from the part of me getting death glares from Killua's fangirls. Guess the entire school now knows we're dating. I got to class and sat down in my seat beside Killua, just when I think the entire day is going to be just like any other.

"Ms. (L/N), I'd like you to sit right here in the front row." Mr. Bresidious said

I stand corrected. I wonder why he was making me move seats. Well, other than my thoughts running wild, I stood up, grabbed my stuff, did a glance of goodbye to Killua and headed towards my new 'so called' seat.

"May I ask, why I'm moving seats?" I asked

"You do not need to know why. I'm asking you to move seats not talk." Mr. Bresidious answered

*looks like someone has a change of heart...*

At that moment, I now realized how familiar Mr. Bresidious seemed. Throughout homeroom, I was just thinking about how familiar he seemed. Cells in my brain didn't connect to remember. I just sat there thinking to myself until the bell rang.

I walked out of the classroom and went downstairs to Nen practice with Mr. Wing. I still couldn't get my mind off of Mr. Bresidious though... I tried to ignore the feeling, but my gut tells me that something bad is going to happen if I don't find out soon. I was so stressed I wasn't paying attention to whom was calling out to me.

"(Y/N)...!"
"(Y/N)!!!!" They yelled

I snapped back to reality and found out who the voice belonged to. Killua.

"Oh, sorry. What's up?" I asked

"The sky." he responded

"Nah stuff Sherlock, I meant what do you want." I said flicking his forehead

"Ow... Well, I was just going to say if you would walk with me to Nen practice." He said with a smile

"Sure!" I said smiling back

We walked down the hall holding hands. After a few seconds of holding hands, Mr. Bresidious walked in between us making us part hands. He was acting extremely weird today. First moving my seat, and now this? What in the world is going on??

"Pardon me." was all he said

"Pardon me my ass." I mumbled

Seriously, what happened to the guy that was here yesterday. Does he have an evil twin brother? I tried to ignore the thing that had happened and kept on walking to my class. Well, I guess you 'could' call it the gym, only this place was used for Nen practice only.

"Alright class, today we'll be working on our individual techniques. I'll have a couple things set up for you when you're ready to show me. We're going to go one at time while the others wait in the other side of the room. In the mean time, the rest of you practice your techniques." Mr. Wing said

Yeah, remember when I said this room was huge? I meant it, part of the room had a little arena setting. The other half was completely empty. There was a divider thingy in between the room to separate it. I'm guessing no one can see how much we've improved until we did our duels. The first one up was Zushi. I had to say, he's not that strong, but he's not weak either. He has potential, that's for sure.

I worked on one of my well known techniques by the class. I had a feeling we weren't suppose to show off yet. Then again, not many people thought that way, so they just worked on their new techniques. I guess. I didn't really payed much attention to any of their concentration, I just did my own thing.

I did something similar to cloning. It was actually a mix between Conjuring and Manipulating. I focused on conjuring a (Favorite Animal) and making clones of them. It took half of the amount of energy when I'm making a clone of myself. So I had to make twice as much clones of the (F/A).

It took a lot of my energy, but I was able to make at least 100 of the one (F/A) I conjured. My goal was to make more of them by trying to hold it on the specific number I am until I was able to make another pair. I then finally made to 150, after that, I lost balance and suddenly, everything turned black.

Killua's POV

I was working on one of my techniques until I found a certain (H/C) haired girl pass out on the floor. Before she managed to hit the floor, I caught her and caught a glimpse of how many (F/A)'s she was able to make.

"You baka. You worked yourself to the extreme..." I mumbled

"What happened?!" Mr. Wing asked

"My guess is that she worked herself more than she could on her technique." I responded

"Get her to the nurse's office."Mr. Wing demanded

I nodded and picked (Y/N) up. I took her to the nurse's office so that they could check on her. A couple minutes after a good long rest, (Y/N) finally woke up.

"Where am I? What happened?" she asked

"You're in the nurse's office. You fainted during Nen practice." I said

"Oh." was all she said

"You shouldn't have to pushed yourself if you weren't able to do it." I said

"I only did it because I was trying to see how many clones I was able to make before blacking out. Sorry if I worried you." she sad in a sad manner

"It's fine, though you shouldn't be sorry. You know, you're stubborn. You know that, right?" I asked making sure while pulling her into an embrace

"Yeah. I know." she said hugging me back

~~~~~~~~~~

CLONE JITSU!!! - Naruto Uzumaki

Bai!! o (>‿<✿)