Chapter 25

Y/N's POV

        Time really does fly by. It's been 6 years already that I've been dating Killua. Our bond has really grown. I am now 18 and have learned all of the Nen abilities. I've mastered Conjuring, Manipulating, Emitting, Enhancing, Transmuting, and Specializing. It was difficult but I pulled through.

        Do you really wanna know what happened? I mean, with me moving out of the Zoldyck estate and everything? Yeah, turns out, Kikyō really disliked the idea of me being Killua's lover. If she never liked the idea, Why'd she mention it in the first place at the time I went over for dinner? Honestly.

        Well, my secret training with Illumi, Hisoka, and a couple other peeps really did pay off. Don't ask how I got Hisoka to teach me. It was the creepiest experience of my life honestly. Killua isn't an assassin anymore and Gon, well, Gon went out to look for his dad. But there are times where Killua and I get surprise visits from him every so often.

        My house, well, our house that Killua and I both live in, is really great. Who would've known that having our decrees of the Hunters Academy would actually pay off. See what I did there? Pay. Off. No? Okay I'll stop.

        It's a two-story home. The outside color of the house was blue and white. Mostly blue. The inside was neatly thought through. The floor was a smooth glossy-looking oak wood. The furniture, we kind of had it match with the colors on the outside of the house.

        2 bathroom and 3 bedrooms. We've recently got the house just 1 week ago. We're still trying to get a hold of some furniture and setting it up, so it doesn't look complete yet.

        At least I have the three most important things in my life. Food. And TV. Yup! Those two are my prized possessions. Well, my first would definitely be my one and only Chocoholic, Killua.

"Hey, Killua?" I asked before I began talking getting his attention

"Hm?" He responded

        He was on the couch playing video games. I was recently remodeling our room.

"We should probably get an upgrade on one of the rooms. Like an office or something." I said

"I have something in mind. But I'm not telling you yet." Killua responded smirking

*What is he thinking now?*

"Pwease~?" I begged in a child's voice

"Nu~." He responded in the same voice

"Whatever you baka." I said pouting

"awe~ you know you love me." he smirked as he faced me away from his video game

        I smirked and walked up in front of him. He sat on the couch confused. Unbeknownst to him, I did something he wouldn't have expected, and was caught off guard.

        I sat on his lap and pinned him down on the couch. I got closer and closer to his lips.

Killua's POV

*Holy shit! She's ready?!*

        I was pinned down, completely still, as our lips were only a centimeter away. She stopped there. I was completely flustered and caught off guard. Who would've known she would make the first move?

        I just waited for her amazingly soft lips. That belong to me and me only. I felt her breaths gently touch my skin. What she did next was also unexpected. Instead of kissing my lips and getting to a whole other level, she kissed my nose and began laughing at my flustered face.

        I pouted for not getting what I wanted. She got me, and I was willing to give her all the pleasure.

Y/N's POV

        I laughed an laughed. He really did fell for it.

"Did you like the kiss? I call it my secret weapon of getting Killua off guard." I said teasingly

"Haha, laugh all you want. I thought you were really gonna do it." He said sarcastically

        I looked at him as I began calming myself down, still pinning him down. He slowly formed his lips into a smirk. He got close to my ear. I felt his warm breathe caressing a part of my cheek.

"If you're ready. I'm willing to get what I want. If you want it as bad as I do." Killua said in a sexy husky voice

        I got flustered and he chuckled. I sat up still on his lap. He sat up as well. I decided to play along.

"If you want me that bad, then..." I said by his ear using my seductive voice and paused as I smirked

        He sat there with a shocked face. He saw my smirk and had a bit of a confused face along with the shocked one.

"You're gonna have to..." I paused once more

"Catch me first!" I yelled as I jumped off his lap and ran outside

        He smirked and began running after me. I didn't get far since he used godspeed to catch up.

*dirty little cheater.*

"Caught ya." he said as he hugged me from behind

"I noticed." I said

        I faced him and kissed him. He licked my bottom lip asking for permission. I didn't grant it. Instead. I parted from the kiss and ran back to the house leaving him behind.

        He followed close behind. This was our relationship. A close bond where I tease him, and he teases me. I didn't need a future for myself. Because my future, was Killua.

        I opened the door to our house and paused for a moment. I noticed that the door was unlocked. We were out of our house for a while too.

"Hey. Kil?" I asked

"What's up?" he questioned

I smirked "The sky." {I remembered a comment saying that Sky was their name, so, sorry if that was weird for you if you're name is Sky.}

He chuckled a bit "Seriously, though." he said wanting to know what I was going to say

"Did you lock the door when we left?" I asked

"Yeah. I did. Something wrong?" he asked

        We then heard a crash inside the house. We were both on high alert. We busted into the house and saw a person that I haven't seen in years. Bresidious...

~~~~~~~~~~

Alright then. I'm finally back with this story. How was the "first chapter in forever"?

Bai!!  o (>‿<✿)