Chapter 38

Y/N's POV

        I woke up being greeted with a bright blinding light. I tried covering the light with my hand but it didn't help. I attempted to sit up until a force pushed me back down.

"Lay (Any EXO stans out there?) back down. You aren't in any condition to be moving around so suddenly." the familiar voice stated.

        I knew he was right, my head started hurting but my vision began clearing. It was Gon, beside me with a look of concern. I look into his eyes and smile.

*You're such a good friend*

"Gon. Where's Killu?" I asked in a soft voice.

"We found out where Hisoka had took you, so we got there as fast as we could. Once we arrived, we saw you passed out. So Killua told me to take you back home while he stayed and fought Hisoka." He explained.

"We have to go back. We can't jus-"

"You're in no condition, it has already been stated. Besides, he'll be fine. I have faith, so should you." He interrupted.

*Should I tell him?..... I think Killua should know first. But Gon is like a brother to me.... I'll leave alone for now.*

        I nodded in agreeing that I indeed do have faith in Killua, but I worry. I started to sit up again, slowly this time. I was feeling a bit dizzy and my head hurt.

"Should I get you something?" Gon asked.

"A bottle of water would be nice." I replied.

"Coming right up." He stated in a cheery voice.

        I smiled at how child-ish he is. He was always the best friend I have asked for. I just hope I don't lose him nor Killua.

"Umm... I have a question." Gon said.

"I have an answer. Shoot." I said.

"Where are the water bottles? :')" he asked.

"*giggles a bit* They should be in the cabinet beside the fridge at the bottom." I answered.

"Okay!"

*Goofball.*

3rd person's POV

        A presence walked up to the house that both Gon and (Y/N) were in. A rather strange one. Very unexpected. The presence walked into the home. Both Gon and (Y/N) were on the couch conversing with one another. Until Gon had turned to look at the person standing right before his eyes.

"Killua?" Gon questions.

        (Y/N) whipped her head to the direction Gon was looking at. Her eyes filled with tears of joy. She ran up to him and tackled him with a hug. Killua moved back slightly by the impact his beloved had thrown at him. He was happy that she turned out to be okay. Slowly, but warmly, he hugged (Y/N) back.

"Did you really beat him?" She asked Killua.

"Kinda. Not exactly. It was more of a 'To be continued...' kind of thing." He replied.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Gon asked from the background.

"I'll explain everything tomorrow. It's late right now, we should get some rest." Killua stated.

"Okay." (Y/N) and Gon agreed.

✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩ͯ•͙͙✧⃝•͙͙✩ͯ┄•͙✧⃝•͙┄✩̣̣̣̣̣ͯ

We're getting close to the end. I won't make a second book considering it took me about a year and a half to finish this book. I'll see you all in the next chapter.

-Elisa