Chapter 40

Y/N's POV

        I couldn't tell whether I was dying, or if it were the lights blinding me from above. Either way, I was in immense pain. Everything hurt and my head was being banged like a drum. Well, of course not literally, but it felt so. I heard people ordering me to do things, I couldn't make out what they were telling me, but I had an idea.

        I felt someone beside me holding my hand as I practically crushed theirs, trying to brace myself from more immense pain. Then. Relief. A sigh escaped as I heard a cry. No. Two, cries. They were here. They arrived, welcome little munchkins. To some sorry excuse of a world, but, adventurous.

        Twins. A boy. And a girl. It really did take us months, but we found names for them. (B/N[boy name]) and (G/N[girl name]) were what we picked for them.

>>>>>>>>>>Time>>>Skip>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

"Mommy! Mommy! I wanna go pway on da mewwy go' waound!" I heard (G/N) yell from what felt like a mile away.

"Alright! But I want you to be careful!!" I responded.

"Otay!!" she yelled back.

        I smiled to myself. (B/N) was with Killu working on their treehouse. I just hope neither of them get hurt. Well, I hope no one gets hurt, to be clear. I was sitting down on the couch listening to Celtic music while reading a book (*cough cough* "My Adventure With You" *cough cough*). I love the way it sounds, it sends me to my fantasy world and it gives me so many ideas and joy.

*Ding Dong*

        I stood up assuming it was the doorbell I heard and walked up to the front door. Turning the knob, I casually opened the door expecting nothing but a surprise of a familiar. I was right, it was a surprise, a surprise of a very unwanted familiar. Kurapika

        Not after for what he did. I will not forgive him. You'd assume that it would be Hisoka or someone obvious at the door, but Kurapika, wasn't expecting that, were you? Well, anyway, he... I can't, not now.

"What are you doing here. I made it crystal clear that I resent you for what you did." I said.

"Look, I'm not here to apologize to you nor make amends. I came to see the littles. You can't stop me from doing so." he responded.

"(B/N) and (G/N) do not go anywhere near you. And if you think you can waltz up to my front porch to say that I want stop you from seeing them? Try me." I said.

"You of all people should know what will happen if they don't get exposed to it. If they don't find out who they truly are, they'll go crazy." he informed.

"Leave. Now." I bit.

"Fine, but if they start doing things without my guidance. It won't be my fault." He walked away.

        I blame him for doing that to me. For tricking me into doing such shameful things... Killua knows, but I still feel very uncomfortable talking to him about it. There's so much that he doesn't know, and I should tell him, but I can't. Not now, at least.

"(B/N)?! (G/N)?! HEY, SNAP OUT OF IT!" I heard Killua yell from the backyard.

        I ran to the back door furiously opening it to get to see what was going on. To my surprise, they did exactly what he said.

"What wrong with them?!" I asked anxiously.

"I don't know. One minute their playing around, the next, just stopped." He responded.

        They were looking down at their feet. I lifted (G/N)'s face and looked straight into their eyes. Big mistake. I jumped back knowing what was happening.

"It's starting..." I said.

"Now??? They're only six years old!" Killua said. "Do you want me to get Kura-"

"No! Mm. Nope. Don't even utter his name in my presence. Where's Gon?" I said.

"On a trip." he said.

"Leo?" I asked.

"Last I heard, in a different state. Went to go see relatives." he said.

".... *sighs*. Call.... Kura-pi-ka." I said struggling with his name.

        I saw Killua nod and walk inside. I stayed outside with the littles. Looking into... Their scarlet red, eyes...

-ˏˋ ✎ ˊˎ-

I-.... I don't even know where to start. I've said sorry WAY too many times and I don't event think that covers anything.

THIS WAS THE LAST CHAPTER.

I know it's soon, even after that cliffhanger, but I got more book coming your way. I probably had fans loose interest in this book because of the long wait and the terrible, terrible grammar in some chapters. I won't bother to go back and fix it because I'm lazy and procrastinate till the end of the world. WHICH I am TRYING to not do here and now.

Right now, I'm getting a bit busy with actual activities going on after school. Like projects, projects... And more projects. Which I can't name cuz it's confidential XD

But anyway, I hope you liked this book. There will probably be a book two for the twins, but, I need names. Like. NAMES.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! Comment

Here ×

To suggest a boy and a girl name. Moat of you probably won't, which kinda hurts my heart, but eh. If I come up with a name you don't like in book two, not my fault :1

Love you guys!!! For everything. Seriously.