Chpater 39

~Morning~

Y/N's POV

        I woke up laying next to Killua. I really missed seeing his face like this every morning I woke up. I reach out to touch his cheek and stroke it gently with my thumb. I smile as I see him slowly and tiredly open his eyes to the sensation of my hand on his warm pale face.

"Good morning sunshine." he said in a soft but deep voice.

        His morning voice always had something tied to me. It was soothing. I just wish I could listen to it all day. Sadly I can't 'cause there's work to do and some explaining he needs to spit out.

"Morning Killu. There's something I need to ask and tell you. Both completely different subjects, but I will start with the question." I stated.

"Alright. Go ahead. Ask." He sat on the edge of the bed getting up and walking towards his drawer to get his clothes.

"What happened yesterday. With Hisoka." I asked.

        He took off his t-shirt he has worn to sleep and put on a freshly new clean one. After doing that he changed into jeans that suited him well. He didn't speak after my question. Which made me more curious than I was.

        After finishing changing, he looked straight into my eyes and paused before saying anything.

"Let's talk about this after breakfast. Okay? I'm kinda starving." He suggested/asked.

"Alright then. I'll be right down, just let me change." I said to him before he left the room.

"Yup!" was all I heard from him before he disappeared behind the closing door of our room.

        After changing, I left downstairs to the dining room. The table was already set with plates, cups, a jar of (F/D), and (breakfast). Gon was sitting at the table. I sat across from him horizontally.

"I had almost forgotten you were here Gon," I sweatdropped.

"Wow, (Y/N). You're a real friend, you know that?" he said sarcastically.

"Ooou, that hurts my feelings. You know very well that I am forgetful and can't remember sh-" I said.

"Language." Killu stated strictly.

"Sorry." I apologized. "I didn't mean to be rude. I just seem to have a short temper."

"It's fine, I forgive you." Gon said.

"Thank you Gon." I replied.

"Alright. Let's eat!" Killu said (I don't remember how to say it in Japanese, I forgot ㅠㅠ).

        After finishing with breakfast. Killua, Gon and I went to the living room to talk about the question I had asked earlier. I was itching to know how he beat Hisoka, I don't underestimate him, but to finish him off without being knocked out?- that's a bit WAY too impressive.

"So...?" I went on.

"Okay. Hisoka and I...... We made a deal." He answered.

"Killua! What do you mean by deal? I thought you talked to me about this, yet here you are being hypocritical." Gon yelled in fury.

*He knows what being a hypocrite means? Where has your innocence gone to Gon?*

"I mean a deal. If he were to leave us alone right now, until we are at full strength, he said he would wait to challenge us once again. (Y/N) just by looking at you laying down on the ground like that yesterday made me realize that you weren't at your full. What happened?" Killu asked.

*Looks like I have to tell him earlier than expected.*

"Killua I...." I paused for a while.

"You what (Y/N)?" Gon asked worried.

"Guys, I...I'm..... I'm pregnant. I think." I spit out.

        The looks on their faces were blank. As if they tried desperately to process what I had just said. They heard me loud and clear, thing is, will Killua accept it?

"(Y/N). I-..... I don't know what to say..." Killua trailed off.

"What do you mean by, You think you are?" Gon asked.

"I haven't checked Gon. But I know the signs when I see them occur." I responded.

"I see." Killua and Gon synchronized.

        That reminded me that I had to go buy the test just to be sure. If I have a chance to have a child, then I'd be more than happy to raise it. If this turns out to be a false pregnancy, I don't know what I'll do other than stay blank.

≫ ──── ≪•◦ ❈ ◦•≫ ──── ≪

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I want you guys to choose either a baby girl, boy, or twins(both genders)

Girl

Boy

Twins

Bye~ Elisa