Chapter 7

Y/N POV

Both Killua and I got startled when we heard Gon's voice call out to us.

"What are you guys doing here?" Gon asked looking at the both of us.

"Oh, we're just admiring the sunshine and the cherry blossoms. What about you, you're not one to casually stroll." Killua says.

"Actually, I was on my way to the market for some groceries, that is, until I saw the both of you." Gon explained with a smile on his face.

"May we join you? I was actually going to do so later today." I asked.

"Of course! I'd be glad to have company!" Gon exclaimed.

"Alright then." Killua said then stood up only to help me up as well. "Let's go." He said smiling at me.

All I really need to get are some clothes and food of course. I'll then see if they want to come over to my place for a while. I feel, happy, when I'm around them. We started heading our way to the market.

"So, why did you need to go to the market (Y/N)?" Gon asked.

"Well, to be completely honest, I ran away from home and I lack food and extra clothes. That's why." I answered smiling at both Gon and Killua, they smiled back.

We came across a person giving out samples of mini pies. We each took a sample and enjoyed it.

"May I take two more?" I asked the lady giving out the samples.

Since the mini pies had a bit of frosting on them, I decided to have a little fun with Gon and Killua.

"Sure! Go right on ahead." she said.

I thanked her and left to sit on a bench. Both Gon and Killua joined me. I looked at them with a smirk on my face. They seemed to be a bit confused at my reaction.

"U-um, (Y/N)...what's with the look on your-"

Before Gon could finish his sentence, I took the mini pie and smudged the frosting all over his face.

"AHAHAHAH!!!" Killua laughed.

After that laugh Killua did, I then took the other mini pie and smudged it all over his face. I looked surprised at my actions. Then both me and Gon laughed at Killua while Gon was busy taking the frosting off of his hands. Killua did the same, before I knew it, they both had smirks on their faces and smudged that frosting all over my face. I looked at them with a plain expression while they were on the ground laughing their. It took me only a millisecond to process what happened. I joined their laughter soon after.

After getting food so that I could make dinner, I now needed clothes. We walked into a store that had more clothes than I would want or need.

"You know, You guys don't have to follow me everywhere I go. You guys can go and get what you guys want." I said sincerely.

"But we want to stay with you (Y/N). It's not fun without you." Gon said.

"I completely agree with Gon, we enjoy being with you." Killua said.

"Well, okay then. Wait for me out here while I put this on." I smiled.

"Alright." they both said in unison.

        I tried on a couple outfits that seem to catch my eyes

I tried on a couple outfits that seem to catch my eyes.{These are not my creations, I wish tho} I liked the (Number)st/nd/rd/th, the most. I put it on and showed it to Killua and Gon.

Killua POV

I was looking at candy and feasted my eyes upon chocolate, which I love. Suddenly I see (Y/N) in an outfit, Gon seemed to see her as well and we gave our full attention to her.

"So. What do you guys think of this one?" (Y/N) asked asking for our opinions.

"It looks awesome!" Gon said with enthusiasm.

"I looks cute on you." I mumbled a bit.

*did I really just say that!? What am I thinking?*

I saw her blush a bit making me realize that she did hear me.

"Thanks guys. I appreciate your support!" she said smiling her adorable smile.

Y/N POV

*did Killua really just say that? D-does he like me? Do I like him? What is this feeling. Now I'm, I'm, confused? I think that was the word. Yeah, Confused. But I also feel something else." I thought.

I paid for my clothing and for the chocolates Killua really wanted.

"You owe me Killua." I said glaring at him.

"Yeah... I'll make it up to you when I have the chance." He said.

"Do you guys want to come over to my place for a bit?" I asked the both of them.

"Sorry (Y/N), but I have to get home. See ya." Gon said with an apologetic smile.

"Oh, okay. See ya." I said back "What about you Killua?"

"Yeah, sure." Killua said.

"Really?!?! Then I shall make dinner." I said with a confident smile.

"Yeah yeah, do as you please you goofball." Killua said teasingly.

I smirked a bit at him.

̣̣̣̣̣ͯ•͙•͙ͯ•͙͙•͙͙ͯ•͙•͙̣̣̣̣̣ͯ