Chapter 11

~•at the Zoldyck estate for dinner!!•~

Y/N POV

        Killua and I finally arrived at the front of the Zoldyck estate.

"These are the testing gates. They only open up to those who can push them with the strength." Killua explained pointing at two panels

"Wouldn't pushing the doors be easy for anyone?" I asked

Killua shakes his head " The doors are 2 tons, and it increases twice as much every other door."

I looked at Killua as if he was crazy. He laughed a bit at my reaction.

"Don't look to surprised, we are the most elite family of assassin's. Plus you have no idea how annoying it is to be the number one targeted family." Killua said

"Actually, yes I do, kinda,  and I was only shocked because my family has something similar. Only that it's trying to get passed 50 yards of shooting darts." I said

"HOW THE HELL DO YOU GET PASSED THAT?!?!" he exclaimed putting both his hands on my shoulders and shaking me.

"You're...making me....dizzyyyyy..." I say trying to focus on him. Only that when I do, I see 4 Killua's.

"Oh... Heh sorry (Y/N)" Killua says putting a hand behind his head

"No, problem." I responded "Also, answering your question before. My family tends to have training and so we turn out to be flexible."
(Don't you dare think of that in a wrong way 😂)

"Ohhhh... Hey do you wanna try out the testing gates?" Killua asked.

"Yeah sure." I responded

"Just don't brake a bone." Killua says sarcastically while I roll my eyes at him

        I walked up to the gates and positioned myself to push open the gates. Luckily I had a lot of strength thanks to training with my mentor Mr. Kuiraba. I began to push with all my might and made it to the third door. That means that I was able to push 16 tons.
(Little lesson: supposedly there are  two panels, the smallest group of panels is 2 tons. Once is gets to the second panels, it grows twice as much leaving it to be 4, then the third panels grows twice as much again and gets to 16 tons. It's basically saying as it goes further to the biggest gate which is the 7th, the weight grows twice as much. 2×2=4. 4×4=16. 16×16=256. And so on. Sorry I had to bring math into this😅)

        Killua looked at me shocked as he walked in with me.

"Now look who has a surprised look on their face." I say laughing "Why are you surprised???"

"Well 1. Your a girl with incredible strength.    2. How are you so strong?    And 3. That's as much doors I can push." Killua explains as I look at him a bit annoyed. He just basically said I was weak just because I'm a girl.

"1. It doesn't matter if I'm a girl or not.    2. I trained with my mentor everyday.     And 3. Wow." I say the last part in a sarcastically shocked voice

Killua just stayed silent.

Killua's POV

        I stayed silent to her comment because, honestly I had nothing to say.

"So, what would happen if we were to just get the keys and unlock the gate itself?" (Y/N) asked

"Well, if people do manage to get the keys, then they would have a little feast with Mike." Killua said ({Mee-ke} that's how you pronounce the name. It is an anime :P)

"Who's Mike, and what do you mean by 'feast'?" (Y/N) asked.

"Mike is our guard dog and by 'feast' I mean he'll eat you" I explained "Do you wanna meet him? He won't eat you unless you used to keys, and especially won't eat you since I'm here."

"O-okay, sure!" (Y/N) said stuttering

*She's so cute when she's stuttering... She's so irresistible* I thought

"Okay then"

        I look away from (Y/N) beautiful (E/C) eyes and yell out Mike's name. We stand there for a couple of minutes until we sense a presence approach us. We turn around towards the sound and find Mike there sitting.

"Th-that's MIKE?!?!" (Y/N) exclaimed.

"Hey hey calm down, you're going to scare him." I say smirking

"SCARE HIM?!?!" She yells

"Shhh, just calm down. Yes he looks frightening but he means no harm..... To guests that is...." I say

She stays silent in fright.

(that my friend, is Mike. ^^)

"Do you wanna pet him?" I ask

"N-no" (Y/N) pouted

*She looks even cuter when she pouts*

I smirk "Awe come on. Here..." as a pause I grab her hand

"W-what are you doing K-Killua?" She asks eagerly

"Just pet him, just this once." I say

"F-fine. Just promise me nothing will happen." She says

"I promise." I say as I put my hand on Mike then put (Y/N)'s hand on him. She hesitates at first but then accepts it.

        I still have my hand on top of hers. After a couple of seconds savoring the moment, I let go of her hand.

Y/N POV

        When I was touching Mike at first, Killua kept his hand one mine. It made me blush a bit hoping he didn't see. After a few seconds he let's go of my hand.

        I yearn for his warmth, it made me drown in depression a bit when he let go. After a while of petting Mike, I let go. Then we started heading our way to the entrance of Killua's mansion. I was a little surprised at first, my family's mansion was a tad bit smaller than theirs.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that there wasn't any food yet lol. But at least we met Mike and weren't food 😄 Anyywaaayyyss sorry I didn't make a chapter earlier today.

Bai!!  o (>‿<✿)