Chapter 27

Y/N's POV

        I got out of the shower and changed. By the time I finished it was already about past 9:00 p.m. I put on my (F/C) shorts and (2nd F/C) shirt as my sleepwear. Killua and I shared a bed, which I was still trying to get used to. Nonetheless, I don't doubt it.

        As I finished changing, I brushed my hair and my teeth. I walked out of the bathroom and went to our room. I turned on the lamp on top of our dresser and grabbed a book I bought yesterday at a book store. It seemed so interesting so I just wanted to know what it was like.

{Just choose any book you read. Comment the title, I may want to read it too!}

        Killua took a shower after me. I was finally relaxed in the quietness. It was peaceful. Yet uncomfortable. I felt alone at the moment, yet as if someone was watching me. I sometimes don't go with my gut telling me something's wrong, but the way that I feel like someone's watching me sent chills down my spine.

        All of a sudden, the room felt cold to me. Something wasn't right. I looked over to the thermostat and it looked completely normal. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a shadow move by the window. Now things are getting creepy.

        I closed my book and turned on all the lights. Normally in a situation like this, you wouldn't want to turn the lights off. Especially when your senses are on high alert. I started hearing tapping noises by the window.

        I pulled out one of my knives out of the dresser hidden beneath my clothes and began walking towards the window. The shadow wasn't there of course, but the noise still was. I stopped before I could even reach the window and stayed silent to listen to the noises.

        I looked back to the door and saw it closed.

*I don't think I closed the door when I walked in...*

        I walked to the door and opened it.

"Killua?" I called out

        No response. I walked over to the bathroom and knocked.

"Hey. Kil, I'm getting spooked out here. How long is it going to take you to come out of the bathroom?" I asked

"Oh sorry. Just give me a minute." Killua responded

        A sigh of relief escaped my mouth. But it was too soon to do that. I felt a cloth go over my mouth and a strong grip around my body to keep me still from behind. I tried to make as much noise as possible. Then I blacked out.

Killua's POV

        I was getting done changing in the bathroom and got interrupted when I heard muffled noises coming from the other side of the bathroom door.

"(Y/N)?" I called out worried

        She didn't respond. I called again and still no respond. I hurried and clothed myself. I opened the door and there, a note, on the floor.

"   Meet me downtown at the tallest building on the roof. You'll find her there. Though, it won't be easy to fight me over her. You come alone. No one else. 'nor help of any sorts. Or she dies. We'll talk about the deal when you get here.

                      ~ anonymous" I read

        Whoever did this, is going to get a taste of my rage. I can't let her die...

        I went over to my room and changed into different clothes suitable for a battle with whoever I'm up against. I grabbed a couple knives just in case and used Godspeed on my way there.

        I was almost intimidated by who I was up against when I saw him. It was him.

Illumi.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's short!!!

Bai!!  o (>‿<✿)