Chapter 23

Killua's POV

        Being sneaky around the hallways and being care full not to get caught. I was quietly searching for (Y/N). I turned the corner only to have run into something, or someone.

"Ow...." a familiar voice said

         I looked up only to be met with those beautiful (E/C) eyes that I seeked.

"(Y/N)!!!!" I yelled

"Shhhh, my father might hear us." she said covering my mouth

        I sensed something different about her. Like, as if she's gotten stronger, a lot stronger. She still had her hand on my mouth looking behind her to see if she was followed. I took this as a chance to lighten up the mood. I licked her hand.

"Eww.... Why? Why'd you do that?!" she asked

I shrugged "Are you okay, they didn't do anything to you. Did they?" I asked worriedly.

Y/N POV

"I'm fine. Just, a bit confused is all." I responded

"You sure? 'cause, I sense you to be a lot stronger than you were before. Tell me what happened." he said

"I'll tell you later, right now, we need to get outta here." I said

        I grabbed his hand and ran to the exist of my home.

"How'd you get here anyway?" I asked

"I followed the guys who were taking you away. They said something about bringing you back and such." he said

"Long story short, my parents found out about us and now they want me to stay home as an assassin and become the heir of the (L/N)'s." I said

"Wow, kinda sounds like my parents." he said

"Believe me, if you weren't part of the Zoldyck assassins, they would've killed you in a blank of an eye. But, they love competition so...." I said.

"Right..." he mumbled

"You're not going anywhere hon. Oh! And you brought a treat to us. We'll be happy to take him from you and inform his parents about this." My mother said out of nowhere with a smirk referring to Killua

"Not in a million years. I'm not staying home. And if it means killing you, then I'll do what I have to do!" I said

"Awe. Look at my little bloody knifu. She's all grown up and finally talking back to me. You've changed (Y/N)... Into someone cruel against me. I'm so proud of you. Although.... I will have to punish you after what you did to father. Shall I start with torturing Zoldyck? Nah, he's probably used to it by now. Maybe... Torturing you. You've always have listened to us. What happened to my bloody knifu back then? Hm?~" mother said

        I hate it when my mother calls me her 'bloody knifu'. It always reminded me of when I always used a knife to kill the people I had to kill. All of their dead body's laying down on the floor. Blood splattered everywhere. I always came back home with my clothes all bloody and my knife in hand also bloody.

        I was well-known as 'the bloody knifu'. I hated the nickname, but things can always change at times...

"Leave Killua out of this. I'll kill you before you could touch either of us. I'm not an assassin anymore." I said

"Prove to me that your not. If you say you aren't. Then why talk about killing me and your father?" she said

"Because you both, will be my last targets." I said bluntly giving her a death stare

"Let's just see about that." she said

        After that, my father came up from behind her with a bandaged up hand. It didn't look like it was going to heel any time soon. I took a glance at Killua and he nodded. He began emitting his electric aura and I began emitting my fire aura that my father glanced at a bit earlier. Blue fire was hotter than normal fire. It would hurt even to touch me by now.

        I put all of my aura into my fists and began throwing punches at my mother. I got close, but this old hag was still faster. I could tell that she got hurt a bit because of the heat radiating around my fists. I let out a bit more of my aura to make the flames bigger. The temperature in the room began to rise.

        I threw punch after punch after punch. Yet nothing got her. She was caught of balance and I took it as my chance to land a hit on her. She kicked me right in the gut and began using her own Nen. I knew this fight was going to last long. But was the house? The floor beneath me began to melt because of the heat from my fists. Now I knew I needed to take this fight outside.

        After missing a couple of punches again, I was leading my mother against a window. Before I could push her out, she jumped out. I followed keeping her within my sight so she wouldn't try anything tricky. I began transmuting the fiery aura around my entire body as defense. When she hits me, she'll only get burned. But I still have to be careful. We were now outside and on the ground. Along with Killua and my father still fighting as well.

*good. He made it out.*

"Worried? You should pay more attention to me and not let your guard down." My mother said as she came at me trying to punch me

        She succeeded. I forgot that she could use her aura to deflect other Nen.

*Damn it.*

        She made me fly a couple feet away from her. But I landed on my feet and kept my balance. I ran towards her one more time emitting my aura completely around my body and throwing punches at her. When she didn't expect it, I caught her off balance and kicked her towards a tree.

        The tree broke leading to the other tree behind it. I used most of my force with that kick. She took extra damage from it. By now, she was so beaten up, she almost couldn't stand, but she did. And that's when I found out, that my mother was a Conjurer as well. She summoned of what seemed liked an anaconda and it came at me.

*geez even an anaconda thinks I'm good looking.*

        I smirked a bit and manipulated my aura into making a sword and sliced the anaconda in half. After cutting it, it burned up into ashes.

"H-How did you do that?" My mother stuttered

"Secret..." I said still smirking

        She then began conjuring other animals to attack me, until I came close and.....

~~~~~~~~~~

CLIFF HANGER!!!!
^^ don't hate me..

Bai!!  o (>‿<✿)