The one with the fans

-March 11, 2013; 7:03 pm-

@taylorswift: Hey swifties! I need your help. My sister Kaitlyn thinks she has a bad voice, help me out here and tell her what you think of her voice. https://youtu.be/ZX1l0tdTd6o Thanks Swifties! Can't wait to see you during the Red Tour!

I sent out the tweet while Kaitlyn was taking a nap so that she would hopefully wake up to a bunch on super nice comments on her voice. Maybe if she hears it from some of my fans than she will believe that she has an amazing voice (which she does) and sing with me. I checked the comments on my tweet and they all tagged Kaitlyn and said amazing things about her voice.

@taylorswift: thanks for all the great comments guys! Keep them coming and maybe we can get Kaitlyn to sing with me at some of the concerts!

I sent out another tweet as I heard stirring from Kaitlyn's bed. She got up and walked to the couch across from me, plopping herself down.

"Hey," I said smiling.

"What did you do?" She asked.

"What do you mean?" I said.

"You're smiling all weird, what did you do?" She asked again.

"Nothing," I shrugged, still smiling.

"Ok?" She said, opening her phone. "What the... ?"

"What?" I asked, smiling even bigger.

"My twitter is blowing up," she said.

"Mm hmm," I smiled.

"Your voice is almost as good as your sister's. Please sing at the concert I go to. Are you sure this is Kaitlyn not Taylor? Voice sounds the same!" Kaitlyn read two of the comments. "Taylor what are these?" She asked.

"See I told you that your voice is amazing. I thought if you heard it from other people than you would finally understand how amazing your voice is," I explained to her.

"There's over 100 comments!" She said, amazed.

"See! Everyone loves your voice! Now will you sing with me?" I asked.

"I guess," she said.

"Yes!" I cheered.

I pulled out my phone and opened twitter.

@taylorswift: thank you to everyone who sent nice comments to Kaitlyn! Can't wait for you guys to hear her live at the concerts!

"Ooh, can we sing a song together now? I really think Forever and Always could sound good together!" I asked.

"Sure," she agreed.

"Let's see," I said, grabbing my guitar. I started playing the intro to the song.

Once upon a time, I believe it was a Tuesday when I caught your eye
And we caught onto something
I hold onto the night, you looked me in the eye and told me you loved me

Were you just kidding?
Because it seems to me, this thing is breaking down
We almost never speak
I don't feel welcome anymore
Baby what happened, please tell me?

Because one second it was perfect, now you're halfway out the door

I sang the first verse and Kaitlyn joined in at the chorus. We perfectly harmonized and it sounded great. I let Kaitlyn sing the second verse and then we sang the chorus together.

Back up, baby, back up
Did you forget everything?

I sang the first part of the bridge and she sang the second.