The one with Halloween

I highly suggest watching the video just for pure entertainment. My favorite is the "whidgit why you?"

-October 31, 2012-

Today is Halloween and I have so much planned for the day. Taylor gets scared really easily so I have so many plans to scare her. Hailee is going to be with us all day and we are going to scare Taylor so bad and so many times.

The day started when Taylor came to wake me up and I pretended to sleep straight through it.

"Kaitlyn come on get up Hailee is going to be here soon," she said.

I continued to act like I was asleep until I heard Hailee come in and yell 'boo' as loud as she could, directly into Taylor's ear. She screamed so loud and turned around to see Hailee and I took this as my chance to bolt upright and throw on the zombie mask as she turned to face me. She shrieked again when she saw me and Hailee and I bust out laughing.

"What the heck is wrong with you two?" Taylor said, as we doubled over laughing.

"It's Halloween Tay! Get ready for a day full of only tricks and scares!" I said.

Hailee started cackling evily and I joined in while Taylor just left the room.

"Okay, so what's the plan for today?" Hailee asked, sitting on my bed.

"So you know how Taylor's terrified of sea urchins?" I asked.

"Yeah," Hailee laughed.

"Well I found these fake sea urchins so I'm going to have Taylor go get some Starbucks and while she's gone we can cover the apartment with these fake sea urchins," I said.

"That'll be so funny!" Hailee laughed.

"Okay, I'm going to change really quick then we can get started," I said.

I changed into some leggings and my sweater that matched Hailee's. It said Rosewood High in weird scribbled letters on the front and on the back of Hailee's it said 'two cAn keep A secret' and on the back of mine it said 'if one of them is deAd' and on the bottom of both of ours it had the signature scribbled -A from PLL, which is our favorite show. I walked out into the kitchen where Hailee was talking to Taylor.

"Hey Tay, can you make a Starbucks run?" I asked nicely.

"No, you go," she said.

"Please," I begged.

"Fine, but only because I want some," she said.

"Thanks, I'll have a pumpkin spice latte," I said.

"Ok, Hailee do you want anything?" Taylor asked.

"Sure I'll take a pumpkin spice latte as well," Hailee smiled.

"I'll be back," Taylor said, grabbing her keys and her purse before leaving.

Once we were sure that she was gone, we rushed to my room and I pulled the fake sea urchins out from their hiding place in between the back of my bed and the headboard.

"Okay, so we're going to put them all over the floor in different places. So a few in the kitchen, a few in the living room, a few in the entryway, and I'll handle her room," I said, smirking and nodding at Hailee.

"Alright let's do it," Hailee smiled.

I handed her a bag of sea urchins and she put started putting them in all of the place I said while I went into Taylor's room and started putting them around her bed and doorway. I then moved on to the bathroom and suction-cupped them to her shower and floors. I then grabbed the fake newspaper I made and put it on her bed. The newspaper was headlined, 'Taylor Swift is wanted for murder' which is another one of her fears. I then went out into the hallway and talked to the security guy out there.