The one with Christmas

-December 24, 2011; 7:56 pm; Nashville-

It's Christmas Eve and we just finished eating dinner and are gathered in the family room to open Christmas Eve presents.

"Mom, come on!" Taylor and I whined.

"I'm coming," Mom said, walking into the family room.

"Okay, now can we open our early presents?" Taylor asked.

"Yes," Mom said.

"Yay!" Taylor and I squealed, jumping to get our presents.

"Wait, wait, wait," Dad said.

"What?" I whined.

"This year, your mom and I will pick which presents you can open," Dad told us.

"Well hurry up and pick," I said.

"Okay," Dad said. They made Taylor, Austin and I sit on the couch and wait to be given presents. They gave Taylor a medium sized package that was tied with a bow and I got a similar looking one while Austin's was a bit bigger. When we were allowed, we ripped open our packages and we each pulled out a form of clothing. Mine was a maroon and gold sweater that had a K on it.

"You got me a Harry Potter Weasley sweater!" I exclaimed.

"You like it?" Mom asked.

"I love it! Thank you so much!" I said, giving my mom and dad big hugs.

"Do you guys like yours?" They asked Taylor and Austin.

"Yes!" Taylor yelled.

"Let me see," I said. She showed me her present which was a onesie that was an elf suit.

"Cute," I said.

"How about you Austin?" Dad asked.

"You get me dad," Austin laughed, showing us the shirt. It was Black and it said "What family holidays are for, 1. Food, 2. Annoying my sisters."

"That fits you so well," Taylor and I laughed.

"I'm glad you like them, now go put them with your stuff and change into your pajamas then come back here in an hour," Mom told us.

Taylor and I took our stuff back to our room and shut our door. We sat on Taylor's bed and each of us pulled out a present. Taylor and I have a tradition where we give each other one present on Christmas Eve. We exchanged presents and opened them. I pulled out a sweater that was decorated with Gryffindor stuff on it.

"Thanks, Tay, I love it," I said.

"Good, and you can wear it next week when we go to the Harry Potter theme park!" She said, whipping out two tickets from behind her.

"Oh my god Taylor! No way!" I yelled.

"Yes, way!" She yelled back.

"You are the best sister ever!" I yelled.

"I know!" She laughed.

"Aw man, now I feel like my present was lame," I said.

"I bet it isn't," Taylor said, opening her present.

I had gotten her a gold ring that had an infinity on it and it had 'sisters' engraved on the inside.

"I love it!" She said.

"I have matching one in a rose gold," I smiled.

"I get it because I'm blonde and you're ginger," she laughed.

"How'd you know?" I asked.

"Sister sense," she said.

"There's more," I laughed.