The one with the morning after

-January 1, 2012-

I woke up around noon and a few people were still asleep, but most of the girls were awake and on their phones. I took my head out of Hailee's comfy lap and got up from the couch. I went into the kitchen and got together a glass of water and some aspirin for Taylor. I brought them to her room and saw that she was still asleep. I decided to wake her up and I sat down on the side of her bed, next to her.

"Taylor," I whispered, moving a piece of hair out of her face.

"Ah, not so loud," Taylor said, covering her ears.

"Sorry," I said, "here." I handed her the water and aspirins.

"Thanks," she took them gladly and downed the aspiring and chugged the water. "So what stupid things did I do last night while I was super drunk?"

"I don't know, I wasn't near you, but you can ask the rest of the girls who were with you," I laughed. "They slept over and Ed passed out so he's in the guest room."

"Great," Taylor said, sliding her covers off and sitting up. "Whoa."

"Easy," I said, helping her stand up without getting too dizzy.

"Did you get some aspirin for Ed?" Taylor asked.

"Yeah, don't worry Tay this ain't my first rodeo," I smiled.

"That worries me," she laughed, but immediately stopped due to a pain in her head.

"We're probably going to go out for breakfast, but you and Ed might want to stay here," I laughed when I saw Ed, looking almost as bad as Taylor, sitting on the couch taking his aspirins.

"Where are we going?" Cara asked in her cute British accent.

"There's a breakfast place down the street," I replied.

"Alright, well I should probably head home," Ed said.

"Okay, well I can't drive and Hailee's a terrible driver so that leaves Karlie, Cara, and Selena," I said.

"I can take him home," Karlie offered.

"Thanks, Karlie," Ed said.

"I'll come too," I said.

"Okay," Karlie laughed.

"Okay, we'll meet the rest of you at the place, Selena knows where it is," I said.

"Okay," everyone agreed.

I went to my room and decided to skip my shower and just change. I threw on some jeans and my black and white "Hogwarts alumni" sweatshirt. I brushed my hair and left it down before taking out my contacts which were dry from sleeping with them in. I grabbed my black and red pair of glasses and threw them on my face. I grabbed my black Uggs and pulled one of them on my foot before going back out to find the rest of the girls changing. Once we were all dressed and ready, Karlie and I left with Ed and drove back to his place in Karlie's car. Ed sat in the front next to Karlie and gave her directions until we reached his house. We said our goodbyes as he got out of the car and I moved to sit in the front.

"Can we run to my house really quick so I can change?" Karlie asked.

"Yeah," I said when I noticed that she was actually still wearing pajamas.

We drove the short way to Karlie's and she unlocked her apartment when we got there.

"Hey," Karlie said to her sister who was sitting at the counter.

"Hey girls, how was last night?" Karlie's older sister Kristine asked.

"Good," Karlie said, walking to her room.