The one with the concert

-May 4, 2013; 6 pm-

The concert was about to start and Brett was set to open first since he was the least known. No offense, Brett. I snapped a few pictures of him as he sang his three songs. Next was Austin, this wasn't going to be easy. He started with Heart in My Hand and I got a few cute pictures of him singing his heart out. Next he sang Say Somethin' and I'm not I'm going to lie, he looked really hot singing. He was wearing black jeans with a plain black t-shirt and a blue button down, left open with the sleeves rolled up. His hair was left in its natural beautiful flow and he was wearing black high top sneakers. He sang to the fans and multiple of the girls melted over him. He started singing the next song and he looked straight at me the whole time.

Hey hey baby you've been on my mind
I knew you for a long time
But I'm thinking baby maybe you should know
Hey hey baby can we compromise
I really want you to be mine
There's a million places that I wanna go

At this point he was obviously singing to me and I decided to put my camera down and watch the performance.

I wanna be your everything
I wanna be the one you need
So tell me where've you been all my life
I wanna make you mine tonight

As the hook ended and the chorus started he got up from his chair and walked towards me.

Hey baby you
You got what I need
But you say you're just a friend
Yeah you say you're just a friend.

He continued singing to me and loved every minute of it. Eventually he had to go back to singing to the general crowd, but when he got to a certain part it was still to me.

I've been thinking about you, you, you

He sang and pointed at me.

I've been thinking about me, me, me

He sang and pointed at himself. When the song ended he handed me the rose that was supposed to be given to a fan. He winked at me and walked to the side stage. I pushed through the crowd to get out and backstage. I showed the security guards my staff pass that was hanging from my neck and they quickly let men back. I saw Austin halfway through the hall and ran to him. I saw Taylor and multiple other people watching me, but I didn't care. I just needed him. He turned around and saw me running towards him and he smiled. When I got to him I threw my arms around his neck and smashed my lips to his. I felt him kiss back and we pulled apart to lean our foreheads against each other's.

"You have a job, Kaitlyn!" Someone yelled at me.

"Everybody go back to work! We have a show to run!" Taylor yelled, clearing everyone away. "Congrats," she smiled to me and Austin.

We smiled back at her and walked into Austin's dressing room.

"But actually though Kaitlyn, don't forget about your job," she told me as we walked past her.

"I'll be back in a minute," I told her.

Austin shut the door and pulled me into a kiss. I smiled into it as he wrapped his hand around my waist.

"Kaitlyn Swift, will you pretty please with a cherry on top," he said, popping the 'p', "be my girlfriend?" He finished.

"I'd love to," I smiled.

"Perfect," he smiled back.

"I don't want to ruin this moment but I have to go or I won't be able to get any pictures of Ed," I said sheepishly.

"Go, but I'll see you later right?" He asked.

"Of course," I said.

"See you later then," he said, kissing me one last time before I left the room with a smile on my face. I ran out to where I was before and snapped some pictures of Ed as he sang his last song. He exited the stage and the crowd got excited as the lights went out. I took a picture as Taylor's silhouette appeared against the red curtain. I cringed as everyone's screams got louder as the music started and Taylor started singing.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>
After the concert

Once the concert was over, Taylor said goodnight to the crowd and walked back to backstage. Everyone congratulated her on a good show as she made her way back to her dressing room. I took pictures from behind as she walked because I was bored. We went into the dressing room and I put my camera away before slinging my bag onto my back.

"So, you and Austin are a thing?" Taylor smirked.

"Yeah," I smiled and blushed.

"Finally," she said dramatically. I laughed and blushed some more. "You are too cute."

"Stop," I said, blushing even more if that's possible.

"You're turning a bright shade of red my child," Taylor laughed.

"I can't help it," I said as she continued to laugh at me. "Stop laughing!"

"Sorry, sorry," she said, trying to compose herself.