The One With the Shenanigans

-July 2, 2012-

I pulled up to Taylor's Rhode Island house after an intense hour of grocery shopping. I parked my car in the garage and grabbed a few grocery bags.

"Someone get down here and help me unload these groceries!" I yelled into the abyss.

I heard multiple pairs of feet running down the stairs as Karlie, Cara, and Martha all ran towards me with Taylor behind them.

"Get the bags from the car," I told the models.

They walked to the car and returned carrying a few bags each. Once we unloaded the car and put away all of the food, we changed and headed out to swim in the pool. I threw on a navy blue bikini with a pair of shorts on the bottoms. I walked through the sliding glass doors to the backyard where Taylor, Karlie, and Martha were sitting on pool chairs talking.

"Hey," Cara said, walking up next to me.

"Hey, what's up," I said.

"Do you know when Hailee's going to be here?" She asked.

"Later today, why?" I replied. "She's coming with like Gigi and them."

"I want to talk to you two about an idea I have," she said, grinning.

"Ooh, fun," I said, catching on to what she was getting at, pranks.

"We'll talk later," she said, walking past me and to the other girls.

"Hold on Cara!" I said. She turned around towards me.

"I have an idea, come with me," I said.

She followed me to the garage where we went into the closet.

"What's in here?" Cara asked.

"My secret stash," I said, revealing the closet's contents to my friend.

"I think you're my favorite Swift," she said, her eyes widening.

"Come on, help me take them out back," I said, starting to load my arms.

"We can fill them up by the pool then spray Taylor, Karlie, and Martha with them," I said, leading Cara through the house with the guns.

We quietly stepped through the doors and walked to the poolside. We filled up the water guns, then crept up behind Taylor, Karlie, and Martha who were all laying on pool loungers and tanning. I looked to Cara and we counted down before spraying the girls with lots of cold water. They shrieked and jumped off their chairs, running after us. Karlie and Taylor both ran after me while Martha chased Cara around.

"Kaitlyn Emily Swift, get your ass over here!" Karlie yelled as she chased me throughout the backyard.

"You got to catch me, Kloss!" I yelled, squirting more water at Karlie.

"Kaitlyn!" I heard Cara yell. I looked at her and saw her wrestling Martha for a water gun. I ran towards her and literally tackled Martha to the ground forcing her to let go of the water gun. Martha took the opportunity to pin my arms to the ground.

"I got you now little Swift," Martha grinned, holding my arms down and sitting on me.

"Not for long Hunt," Cara said before releasing a jet stream into Martha's side. She fell over on my side and I rolled over before jumping up and grabbing my gun from the ground.

"Nice try kids," Karlie said, standing in front of me and Cara with a water gun in her hand. We both turned around to see Martha waiting there for us with a water gun at ready. We quickly tried to run between the two but Taylor came and stood there so they made a triangle around us.

"Put the guns down, and nobody has to get hurt," Taylor said threateningly.

"Aw now that's no fun is it Taylor?" I said before running straight at my sister.

She put her gun up and was about to spray me when I used my soccer skills to juke her out and she fell to the ground. I jumped over her body and through the triangle. I heard the sliding doors open and Hailee was waiting there in her bathing suit.

"Need some help?" She asked with a grin.

I threw my best friend a water gun and she chased after Taylor, who had gotten up and was running towards me, with it. I ran to the pool and refilled my gun before running back to Cara who was surrounded by Karlie and Martha. I shot Karlie in the back with my water gun causing her to turn towards me.

"You want to play like that little Swift?" Karlie said before she took off running after me. I sprinted in the opposite direction until I came to the wall of the house. I turned around and saw Karlie coming straight towards me. I looked for a place to go, but before I could move, Karlie sprayed me with water and I sunk to the ground. I felt the stream of water stop and the plastic gun hit the ground.

"Now, now, you know what happens to naughty kids," Karlie said with a devilish grin. She raised her eyebrow at me before wrapping her arms around my waist and throwing me over her shoulder.

"No, Karlie," I cried, trying to wiggle free from her grip. She carried me over to the side of the pool and laid me down in the grass. She held my wrists down and sat on me the same way Martha did. "Hailee! Cara!" I yelled to my friends, craning my head to find them. I saw Taylor and Martha restraining them as they tried to break free. "Why me Karls?"

"Because, we all know that this was your idea Kait," she smiled.

"Well, what are you going to do?" I asked worriedly.

"Well, from my experience with you, I've noticed you're not the biggest fan of the tickle monster, so..." She trailed off before attacking my sides.

"Ahh, Karlie stop!" I yelled in between fits of laughter.

"Karlie, quick switch, I want a turn. She is my sister after all," Taylor yelled to Karlie. I watched as Martha restrained both Hailee and Cara who had mostly just given up and watched as Karlie and Taylor tickled me. Taylor came and sat directly on top of me and began tickling me again as I had just regained my breath. I felt someone lift Taylor off of me and someone lifted me off the ground too, slinging us over their backs. Before we could say anything, they threw me and Taylor both into the pool and we came up sputtering. I made eye contact with my brother and gave him a death glare. I heard Cara, Martha, and Hailee laughing their heads off so I quickly swam over to Taylor and stood beside her, making her jump.

"Did that seriously scare you?" I asked.

"Shut up," Taylor said, playfully shoving me.

"I have an idea," I whispered in her ear.

"What?"

"Follow my lead," I said. "Hey, Austin can you help me out of the pool?" I asked, sticking my hand out.

"Yeah sure," he agreed, grabbing my hand. He started to pull me out but I quickly yanked on his arm and he came falling into the pool with a splash. I started laughing as Austin rose from the water, angry. Ed was laughing too until Taylor came up behind him and pushed Ed into the pool next to Austin. Taylor and the other girls jumped in after him and we all started splashing each other. We just hung out for the rest of the day after that.