The one with the breakup

-January 3, 2013-

Taylor's POV

"Can I ask you a question?" I asked Harry.

"Sure love," he said, pausing the show we were watching and turning to face me.

I sat up from leaning on him and looked him in the eye.

"When we were in London, there was one night when you just disappeared all night and came home in the morning. I tried to let it go but it's eating me up inside. So I have to ask, where were you?" I asked.

"I don't recall ever leaving like that," he said, confused.

"Yeah, it was on the night before we left," I said.

"Are you sure?" He questioned.

"Yes," I said defensively.

"Okay, I'm sorry love but I just don't remember this," he said meaningfully.

"Really, Harry? Or are you just hoping that I forget it and don't mention it again?" I asked, standing up angrily.

"Taylor come on," he started.

"What! Where were you that night Harry!" I yelled at him.

"Taylor, love," he tried to sweet talk me.

"Harry!" I said angrily. "Answer the question or I swear I will walk out that door and never come back."

"Taylor," he tried.

"Fine," I said. I grabbed my coat from the couch and my shoes before leaving his apartment making sure to slam the door. I waited in the hall for him to come after me, but he didn't. I walked to the elevator and pushed the button angrily. I slid my boots on and put my coat on while pulling out my phone.

"Taylor? What's going on?" Kaitlyn asked worriedly.

"Kait, can you come pick me up?" I asked as tears started running down my face.

"Taylor, you're making me scared what's going on?" She said, fear lacing her voice.

"I just, I just need you to pick me up."

"I'm on my way," she said before hanging up.

I got out of the elevator and walked to the front of the lobby. I'm sure it was a sight to see; Taylor Swift in the lobby of Harry Styles' apartment building and she's sobbing! Oh my. The media is going to have a field day.

I saw Kaitlyn's car pull up so I ran through the slushy rain and the mess of my paps and jumped into the passenger seat of her car.

"Taylor, what-"

"Just go," I said, wanting to hide my face from the paps.

She took off in the direction of home without anymore questions which I was grateful because I didn't really want to explain right now. I looked out the window as the tears slowly poured down my face. I knew Kaitlyn kept glancing at me with concern because eventually she put her hand on mine comfortingly. She gave my hand a quick squeeze and she gave me a closed mouth half smile before turning her attention back to the road.