The one with the return

-August 9, 2013-

Kaitlyn's POV

"Kaitlyn, I need to tell you something," Taylor said, walking into our room.

"Yeah?" I asked, putting down my clothes and turning towards her.

"It's about Austin," Taylor said carefully.

"What about him?" I asked coldly.

"He's here," she said.

What?

"What! Where here? Here, here?" I asked, panicking.

"No, like he just got here for the concert tomorrow night," Taylor explained.

"Why? Taylor, I'm not ready for this," I said, tears forming in the back of my eyes as I fought to get rid of them.

"Kait, come here," Taylor cooed, pulling me into her arms.

"I'm not ready to see him," I said, starting to cry.

"I know, babe, but you don't have to converse with him. He'll be here and you'll be here but I promise I will try to keep him away from you," Taylor said, rubbing my back.

"Okay," I sniffled.

"Okay? Let's get you cleaned up then we can go to lunch and figure out what the surprise song should be tomorrow," Taylor said, pulling away as I wiped my tears.

"Okay," I said, walking into the bathroom.

I washed my face before stepping into the shower. I wrapped a towel around myself and walked out to where my suitcase was. I pulled out a navy blue skater skirt and a white tank top. I changed into the outfit and brushed out my hair. I applied natural makeup before sliding my black and blue marble glasses over my redrimmed eyes. I grabbed my phone and threw my tan purse over my shoulder.

I walked to where Taylor was waiting by the door and put on her navy blue Keds that were sitting by the door.

"You look great!" Taylor said with a shocked expression.

"Thanks," I said. "I figured the post-breakup outfit had to be awesome."

"Get it, girl!" Taylor cheered, opening the door.

We walked down the hall to the elevators and rode them down to the lobby. We met up with two police officers in the lobby and they escorted us out of the hotel. We pushed through the paparazzi to walk down the street to the cafe that was on the corner. We sat down at a table in the back as the waitress handed us menus.

"This place is so cute," I said, admiring the aged furniture and antiques that surrounded us.

"I know, it looks like our apartment," Taylor laughed as she spotted something. "They have cats!"

"Where?" I asked, looking around.

"I don't know, but there are cat bowls over there," Taylor said, pointing to where, sure enough, there were three cat bowls sitting on the ground.

"I wonder what breed they are," I said, jumping as my phone buzzed under my leg.

"What was that?" Taylor asked.

"My phone," I said, looking down at the device.

Thought you might want to see this -Hailee

I tapped on the link that was attached to Hailee's text. It took me to justjared.com where they had written an article about my performance last week.

Kaitlyn Swift has been periodically performing surprise songs with her famed sister Taylor Swift on Taylor's Red Tour. Last week, the sister duo performed Taylor's song All Too Well from the critically acclaimed album Red. As the song came to an end, many fans claim to have seen a few tears slip from Kaitlyn Swift as she ran off the stage into best friend Hailee Steinfeld's arms. The younger Swift was not seen for the rest of the concert nor was she spotted leaving the concert venue.