The one with cute sister moments

-January 1, 2013-

Taylor's POV

Everyone cleared out around 2 am and I was left to clean up with my friends.

"Has anyone seen Kaitlyn?" I asked, closing the door behind the last person.

I noticed Hailee and Karlie look at each other before Hailee spoke, "I think I saw her go into her room a little while ago."

"I'm going to go check on her, can you guys please start cleaning up?" I said.

"Yeah," they all replied.

I walked up the stairs rather quickly and walked down the hall to my sister's room. I quietly opened the door a crack and looked inside. I heard Kaitlyn's soft snores and smiled. She always was the first one to fall asleep. I slipped into the room and walked over to where she was lying on the bed still in her dress with the blankets carelessly thrown over her. I bent down next to her bed and only then did I see the box of tissues and the dirty ones lying all around her. I brushed her hair out of her face and noticed how red her eyes were. My heart broke at the sight of her and I quickly fixed her blankets and kissed her forehead softly before walking out and closing the door. I walked down the stairs lost in my thoughts and ended up accidentally walking straight into Harry.

"Sorry," I said, snapping back to reality.

"What's wrong love?" Harry asked in his cute accent.

"Nothing, where's Hailee?" I asked, shaking him off.

"Right here!" Hailee called out from the kitchen.

"Hails, be quiet and come here," I said, shushing her.

"Why?" The teen asked, walking over to me.

"I need to talk to you," I said seriously.

"Okay?" She said questioningly.

I led her into the studio room and shut the door.

"Please don't kick me out of the squad!" Hailee blurted out worriedly.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing, what do you need to talk to me about?" Hailee asked.

"Kaitlyn," I said and her face fell.

"Wh-what about Kaitlyn?" Hailee stuttered, looking at her feet.

"What's going on with her?" I asked.

"I-I don't know. What makes you think I know?" She said, watching her feet shuffle.

"Hailee I know you're lying, you're her best friend, what's wrong with her? Why is she asleep in her dress with red eyes and surrounded by used tissues?" I asked seriously.

"I can't tell you Taylor, she'll tell you tomorrow," Hailee said, looking into my eyes apologetically.

"Why not?" I asked.

"She asked me not to, and like you said, she's my best friend. She'll tell you when she's ready," Hailee said, smiling sympathetically at me.

"Okay," I sighed.

"Sorry Tay," Hailee said.

"It's alright," I said as we started to walk out the door. "Why would I kick you out of the squad?"

"I don't know, because I'm too young or something," Hailee shrugged.

"You're my little sister's best friend I couldn't kick you out even if I tried. You're like a bad song that gets stuck in your head and you just can't get it out," I explained.