The one after the fight

-May 3, 2013; 10 pm-
Taylor's POV

I burst into tears as soon as Kaitlyn slammed the door to our room. I fell into Ed's arms and we sat on the couch as I cried. He wrapped his arms around me and tried to calm me down.

I wished she wasn't my sister.
How could I say that to her? What the hell was wrong with me? This was all my fault. I should have just trusted her with Austin. I hate myself.

"Ed, what did I do?" I asked him.

"Taylor, all you did was care about her," he said to me.

"I'm a terrible sister," I said.

"No you're not. I've never seen anyone who cares about anyone else as much as you care about Kaitlyn," he told me.

"I didn't mean anything I said, you know that right?" I asked.

"I know," he nodded.

"But Kaitlyn doesn't," I said, letting another round of tears out.

"Taylor come on, she'll come around, now you need to get to bed. You've still got a concert tomorrow," Ed said, leading me to my bedroom.

"Oh no! We're supposed to sing together tomorrow night! She's not going to sing with me now!" I cried.

"Taylor, don't worry about it, just go to bed and talk to her in the morning," Ed told me.

I got into my bed still wearing my dress but I didn't care. I laid down and Ed gently kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight Tay," he said sweetly.

"Wait, Ed will you stay with me?" I asked.

"Sure," he said. He sat down next to me and I slowly drifted off to sleep.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
-May 4, 2013; 8:45 am-

Kaitlyn's POV

I woke up still in Austin's bed with him still next to me. I tried not to wake him but my sudden movement brought him back to consciousness.

"Hey," he said.

"Sorry I woke you up," I said.

"It's alright, it's time to get up anyway," he said, looking at the clock.

We slowly got out of bed and we walked into the main room where Ed was sitting and sipping coffee.

"Hey Ed," Austin said.

"Hey guys," Ed said. "I'm really sorry about last night by the way."

"It's ok," I said, smiling at him as best as I could.

"All is forgiven," Austin said.

"Is Taylor in our room?" I asked Ed.

"No, she went out on a Starbucks run with your mom," he replied.

"Perfect," I said. "I'm going to go try to get ready before Taylor comes back. I'll meet you in the lobby and we can maybe grab some breakfast?"

"Sure," Austin agreed.

"Great," I said, leaving their room. I ran back to my room and unlocked the door before running to the bathroom. I locked the door and looked in the mirror at my reflection. I looked awful. My eyes were red and puffy and they stung like heck. I brushed my teeth and washed my face before taking a quick shower. I walked into the room which thankfully was still empty and threw on some jeans with a white tank top and a white with black stripes cardigan that went down a few inches into my thigh. I threw on a long gold necklace and some black keds before moving to my hair and face. I brushed my hair and straightened it, deciding to leave it alone. Next was makeup. I have so much to hide that makeup wasn't even worth the hassle. I put on a little bit of basic makeup hiding everything but my gross eyes. I grab my phone and purse before heading to the lobby to meet Austin.

He was waiting by the door for me, scrolling through his phone. He was wearing black jeans and a white shirt with an open blue and white plaid shirt over it which he had pulled up the sleeves. His hair was done perfectly and his shirt brought out the color in his eyes. He looked up when I walked over to him and smiled. I smiled back and we walked to the restaurant that was part of the hotel. We sat at a two-person table by the window and ordered two coffees. We finally spent some time to get to know each other a little more and it was really nice, but secretly I was thinking about Taylor's and my fight the whole time.

>>>>>>>>>>
Taylor's POV

I sat across the table from mom at the Starbucks closest to our hotel. She was talking to me about something, but I was too busy writing my apology to Kaitlyn in my head to listen to whatever she was saying.

"Taylor?" She said, waving her hand in front of my face.

"What? Sorry," I said, snapping my attention back on my mom.

"Is everything okay? You seem kind of distracted and I didn't want to say anything but your eyes look like you were crying," mom pointed out.

"Kaitlyn and I sort of had a fight last night," I told her. "It was stupid and I said things I didn't mean and it's all my fault."

"Aw honey, I'm sorry. Have you talked to her about it?" she asked.

"I haven't talked to her since she walked out last night," I replied sadly.

"She walked out?" Mom asked, surprised.

"Yeah," I said sadly looking at my mug.

"What did you guys say that made her walk out?" Mom asked.

"It was all my fault, she had every right to be mad at me but I was dumb and tried to defend myself. I accidentally said that I wished she wasn't my sister, but I didn't mean it at all," I said, a tear falling onto the table.

"Wow," my mom said, taking everything I just said in.

"I need to apologize to her, but she's probably avoiding me. I told Ed to tell me if he sees her," I said, checking my phone. There was a text from Ed.

Eddy👌: Kaitlyn was in your room to get ready but she went to breakfast with Austin in the hotel's restaurant. Just so you know

Tay Tay💋: thanks eddy!

I shut my phone off and told my mom what Ed told me, only leaving out Austin. Kaitlyn can tell mom when she wants too. We finished our coffees and walked back to the hotel. I saw Kaitlyn and Austin sitting at a table through the window and she had a huge smile on her face, but her eyes were red and puffy like she had cried. And it hurt my heart to know that I caused those tears. We walked up to my room and I hung out there watching Netflix and hoping that Kaitlyn would come back but she didn't.