The one with the Jingle Ball

Kaitlyn's POV

We stepped out of the car onto the red carpet as I searched the crowds for the person I was meeting. I spotted him by the end of the carpet and I made my way to him.

"Wow," he said, looking at me with wide eyes.

"Thanks?" I said questioningly.

"You look stunning," he said.

"And you look very handsome yourself," I laughed. He was wearing a white shirt, black suit, black dress shoes, and a red tie. "Come on," I pulled him onto the red carpet and over to where Taylor was posing for pictures.

"Taylor, this is Logan; Logan, this is my sister Taylor," I said when we reached her.

"Nice to meet you," he smiled.

"You too Logan," Taylor smiled and looked at me.

Our moment was ruined by the paps screaming at us with their cameras flashing.

"TAYLOR! KAITLYN! GET TOGETHER! IS THAT YOUR BOYFRIEND KAITLIN? KAITLYN ARE YOU DATING LOGAN LERMAN?" They screamed at us so we all got together and posed for some pictures.

We made our way through the red carpet and into the backstage area.

"You guys can go hang out in the crowd, take a guard with you and meet me back here after the show," Taylor said.

"Okay, good luck!" I said.

We took my favorite guard Mark and went out to the front rows of the venue. The show started as B.o.B took the stage. They performed a few songs and Logan and I were having a blast. Bridget Mendler took the stage next and sang Ready or Not and it was awesome! After Cher Lloyd performed, Ed took the stage. He started singing Lego House and he sounded amazing per usual.

He sang two songs and exited the stage, leaving us wanting more of Ed. There was a short break before Jason Mraz performed.

I turned to Logan and he looked into my eyes with his blue eyes. I smiled and he smiled back. We had been friends for a while now and I was sort of hoping it would build into something more. He's super sweet and talented. We had met through when Bonnie Wright invited me to be her plus one to the premiere of his new movie The Perks of Being a Wallflower and we had been hanging out for a few months ever since then.

"Hey, I've been meaning to talk to you about something," he whispered in my ear, sending shivers up my body.

"What?" I asked.

"Well, we've been hanging out for a while now as friends and I was thinking maybe this could be more?" He suggested.

"Like... a date?" I asked.

"Yeah, but I totally understand if you just want to stay friends," he said quickly and nervously.

I quickly leaned in and planted my lips against his to shut him up. I removed myself and he closed his eyes.

"I'm sorry, you just looked so cute and I-"

I felt him crash his lips onto mine and I smiled. His hands snaked around my back and pulled me close to him. I heard cameras clicking, but we ignored them. We pulled apart and smiled as we looked into each other's eyes.

His fingers interlaced with mine as the next performer took the stage.

Justin Bieber soon took the stage and I was really excited to see him perform. He started with All All Around the World which is one of my favorite songs.

Cause all around the world people want to be loved, yeah

Cause all around the world, they're no different than us