The first one

Hola mis amigos, my name is Kaitlyn Swift. I'm 18 years old and I live with my sister Taylor in NYC. I have red hair and blue eyes. I'm a freshman in college at NYU and I also play soccer there in the fall. I don't know what else you really care about enough for me to tell you now, umm... my birthday is November 23, 1993, and my favorite color is purple. I like to sing, but I'm not as good as my sister. I think I want to be an actress but I'm not sure so as of now I'm doubling in theater and photography. There's not much else about me that's worth talking about so...yeah

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

-December 22, 2011; 1:30 pm-

"Kaitlyn! Let's go!" Taylor impatiently yelled to me from the front door.

"I'm coming!" I yelled back, running with my suitcase dragging behind me.

"Do you have everything?" She asked me.

"Yeah," I replied.

"School stuff?" Taylor asked.

"Shoot, my backpack," I said, running back to my room to grab my backpack.

"Ok I'm good, let's go," I said, running back with my backpack on my back and my phone in my hand.

"Ok now Kaitlyn," Taylor started, earning my attention, "breathe." She said slowly.

"Ok," I said, taking a deep breath.

"Better? Now let's go," she said, pushing me out the door. We jumped into the car and one of Taylor's guards drove us to the airport as fast as he could. We got out at the private airstrip and boarded Taylor's private jet.

We are in the process of going back to Nashville for Christmas at our mom and dad's house. We are there for almost a week before flying back to New York for Taylor's annual New Years party.

I pulled out my headphones and shuffled Taylor's most recent album Speak Now. Most people think it's weird that I love my sister's music, but who couldn't! Dear John started playing and I hummed along while doodling in my sketch notebook. I spent the short two and a half hour flight listening to music and drawing whatever my mind wanted. When we landed, I put everything back into my backpack and threw on my coat before getting off the plane behind Taylor. We gathered our luggage and got into the car that was waiting for us. It took us to our parents' house and we rang the doorbell. Whoever answered the door threw the door open once they figured out it was us.

"Girls!" Mom said happily as she wrapped us in a hug.

"Hey mom," we both said.

"I missed you both so much," she said.

"We missed you too," I answered for the both of us.

"Come in!" Mom said, ushering us inside our old house.

"You guys are sharing your old room like always and don't forget Abigail is coming over tonight for dinner!" Mom said, leading us inside.

"Ok," we said.

"Girls!" Dad cheered as he and Austin neared us.

"Austin!" I said, running to him and jumping into my older brother's arms.

"Hey, Katie Kat," Austin said, wrapping me in his arms.

"I missed you so much," I said.

"I missed you more," he said, poking my nose.

"Not possible," I laughed.

"I missed you too," dad said to me.

"I missed you, daddy," I said, giving my dad a hug.