Reed - Back to back

The visit to the doctor went okay for the most part. Reena was told to take it easy as she's in her third trimester. Her doctor wants her to rest more and be careful as something really could have happened. I don't even want to think or know what that could be, I'm just relieved she's okay.

When we got home, I took her straight to my room. She looked pretty shaken up and I know she is, because the ride home she didn't say anything and when I glimpsed her eyes then seemed distant and wet with tears. Since my parents aren't home, I called to tell them what happened and that she's okay. I also replied to Sheldon who is back at school after he got a ride from a nurse.

Reena on the other hand, has been  taking a shower for more than twenty minutes, but it's not until I get to the door to check on her that I hear her crying.

Pushing the door open, I move to the shower and slide the door open. Her hands are wrapped around her belly and her back is facing the shower. "Reena?"

When she looks up, she sobs and wipes at her face. I pull her in and hug her, then I get a towel, wrap it around her and take her out. When I place her on the bed, she gives me a sad smile and drop her head.

"I was really worried." Her words are nothing but a whisper but I hear them clearly, it infuriates me that shes repeatedly visited the doctor because of some incident.

"Why did Isla push you?" I ask and her shoulders drop, she then lifts her hand and flashes me the ring.

"She said it was her ring, and she didn't really push me. I was pulling away and she let go, and I fell."

"First that ring belongs to you, she's only seen it."

"Reed, it doesn't matter." Her tone makes me stop and I sit beside her.

"What doesn't matter?" She refuses to look at me and so I lift her chin upwards so her eyes are on me. "Reena, what do you mean it doesn't matter?"

The way her eyes roam over my face puts me on edge because I've seen this look before and it's one that spells defeat.

"Reed I'm tired." A tear escapes her eye and runs down her face until it's on my hand.

"You're tired?" I say and she drops her head.

"Reena, talk to me." She pushes my hand off her chin and stands.

"Reed..." She looks up at me and I see her face go blank.

She steps towards me, "Reed no, I don't mean I'm tired of you."

My heart relaxes a little and she sees this, so she smiles and d cups my face. "I'm just tired of something bad always happening. If you haven't noticed I've been to the hospital three times already.

"I just wish bad things would stop happening so I can focus on graduating and being a good mom."

I smile at her, "Neither of those things are going to stop you."

She gives me a small smile and I pull her in closer. "I could never get tired of you Reed, you've been my rock through all of this. You know I love you."

I nod, "I know you do but it's just, sometimes I think other things."

"Well I understand that, but remember before it reaches that stage we'll work it out."

"I know Reena."

She runs her hands through my hair and smiles, "Good."

I place a hand on her tummy and she drops the towel, "Might as well stage since you're gonna do it anyways."

I laugh a little and place my ear on her stomach. "You'll get a better reception at nights, she hardly moves during the day."

"So that's why you're always up." I say and stand, pulling her in.

"That and the studying."

"You're awesome you know that?"

Her eyes shine and she gives me a wide grin, "Oh, and why is that?"

"Everything you do. You're dedicated, hardworking and, I'm just lucky to have you in my life, carrying my child."

Her grin grows and she puts her arms on my shoulder. "See, this is why I could never get tired of you."

"Is that the only reason?" I say this with with a smirk and she gives me a interesting look.

"There are, other things." She kisses me then but this time I'm more gentle, as I spend more time worshipping every inch of her body.

***
50th CHAPTER!

This is dedicated to everyone who is here reading, voting and commenting. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

HAPPY READING 💋