Chapter 1

The warm spring breeze blew gently making everything warmer than it already is. A hooded figure walked the streets of Fiore in silence. It almost seemed deserted, as if she is the only one. But that is because it is not a usual path to take. The clock it wears does not reveal sight of her body. The hood shadows the upper part of its face, exposing its mouth which curled into a smirk. Strands of long light blonde hair stuck out from the cloak, showing this is most likely a female.

Her shadow covered eyes stared ahead, hoping to stumble upon a specific building. But instead of a building, she stumbled into a body. The two quickly fell back, rapidly becoming closer to the concrete ground. The cloaked woman extended her right arm out as a black circle with swirls in the middle appeared below her. She soon became balanced, as if gravity disappeared and helped her to stand. This motion resulted with the hood of her cloak falling off. 

She finally revealed her face which had the emotion of worry. Her light blonde hair waved as a breeze ran through it's strands. Circular blue optics widened in panic as the other girl connected with the ground. 

"I'm sorry I was not looking" She said as she helped the fallen female. 

The other female had golden blonde hair that slightly went below her shoulders as a few strands are tied up at the side. Her large chocolate brown eyes show slight pain from the fall. She couldn't help but notice her lack of clothing. The rather short navy blue skirt and bra like top did not cover much. But the thigh boots did cover most of her legs. 

 "I wasn't looking either" The golden blonde apologized as they shook hands. 

Her azure blue eyes glanced at the pale hand of the girl and noticed a peculiar pink mark. 

"Lyra" She introduced, eyeing the hand. 

"Lucy Heartifilia" Lucy noticed Lyra's continuous stare, "Its Fairy Tail."

"The strongest guild in Fiore" She said as they released hands, "Well I'll meet you at the guild"

With that, Lyra walked pass the confused and dumbfounded Lucy.

"I knew she was a mage"  

::::::::::=:::::::::: 

A tall structure stood in the middle of Fiore. It is surrounded by walls and a closed gate at the entrance. A large flag hung in the front of the pointed building with the famous 'Fairy Tail' symbol. The inside of this building are rows of tables with a bar at the very end. 

"Flame brain!" "Stripper!" 

The building is filled with various types of fighting. It is a miracle that it has not collapsed yet. The loud noises instantly died down as the doors slammed open. The guild master suddenly spat out the alcohol previously in his mouth. A white haired Mira Jane gasped in shock as a cloaked figure stood at the entrance.  

"So, you have returned" The guild master whispered under his breath.