Chapter 7

"Where were you taken?" Gajeel asked, showing complete interest.

"Exactly where they found me" She responded, emphasizing the third word. 

Those cobalt eyes fluttered open, her thick eyelashes following the movement. Her gaze instantly scanned the unfamiliar surroundings. Two men wearing white gauntlets appeared beside the female. Her body was tied down as she lay on her front.

"Experiment D2G is underway"

One of the two males held a spherical lacrima. An array of different coloured water swirled inside the sphere, making it look like marble. The two men nodded at each other before looking down at the thirteen year old female.

"Trial 1, commence" He practically slammed the crystal lacrima into her skin.

She yelped in pain as it began to take affect on her nervous system, quickly invading her body. Her hand grabbed onto the sides of the table where she lay. Groaning in pain, the child practically bent the sides of the table.

"Trial 1 failed, trial 2 commence"

Another shot of pain came from her back. The excruciating pain felt like a million knives to the back. She arched her back, the pain spreading all over her body.

"Lacrimas are not responding well with the test subject's system"

"Trial 3 commence"

"AHHHH!" Her screams never stopped.

The agony and torture seemed to last an entire lifetime. Her pleads for them to stop were a complete utter fail.

"Merge success"

In the blink of an eye, the suffering subdued as beads of sweat raced down her temple.

"What are you doing to me?" She whispered, tears slowly falling down her azure optics.

"We have planted a God Slayer lacrima into your body" One of the men responded, a large grin planted on his lips.

"God Slayer?! I am a dragon slayer!" She screamed, attempting to remove the restraints.

.:2 Years Later:.

"Subject GS3 has escaped, I repeat, subject GS3 has escaped"

"Block all entrances! Do not let her get away!"

Her legs have never felt so weak. Scratches and bruises decorated the delicate skin of her legs. She frantically searched for an exit while avoiding the guards. The girl's legs finally gave in, she collapsed on the ground as tears ran down her eyes.

"I just want to leave" The girl began to sob into her hands, tears instantly dampening the palms.

The wall to her right instantly ripped open as black pointed rods tore the metal. She glanced over at the broken wall and noticed two people wearing dark blue cloaks. One figure extended their hand out, as if gesturing for the girl to approach. Being the clueless girl, she quickly obeyed the tall figure and walked towards them. 

"So that's where it all started?" Gajeel asked, obviously wanting to hear more.

"Yes, before I was very upset that it happened, but now it has made me stronger" She responded, slowly standing.

"I see you still wear the bracelet that cancels out your powers"

A simple nod is her answer, she disliked using her abilities. Nothing but destruction and death comes from it.

"But I have to be honest, your ability is really... whats the word, majestic" He mumbled, facing the now standing female.

"Its no longer majestic when I lose complete control of it"

.::. .::. .::. .::. .::.

Her legs crossed as she sat on a wooden chair, her elbow resting on the table as the other hand held a glass cup. Those cobalt eyes seemed to be in a slight daze as she took another sip of the strong liquor. This caused her face to become paler, the liquid burned her throat as it went down to her stomach. She looked completely vulnerable in this drunken sleepy state. A body plopped itself on the chair in front of her. Her azure eyes glanced up to the salmon haired male with a lack of clothing.

"Dragneel" Her voice slightly slurred as her breath reeked of alcohol.

She slowly raised a shaky finger to point at the man, her vision blurring by the second.

"I remember...when we had...those battles every...day" A hiccup would always interrupt her words as she instantly dropped her finger.

His eyes instantly widened as the woman slammed the glass on the wooden table. He gently took the glass in his hand and sniffed the liquid. His nose crinkled at the strong scent of the booze.

"What are you thinking? Even Cana refused to drink this!" He exclaimed, quickly standing on his feet.

Her eyes lazily stared up at the man, his eyebrows furrowing in worry.

"Well why do you care Dragneel"

His large hand grasped onto her elbow and practically dragged her out of the seat.

"Hey!- What do you think your..." Before the female could even finish her words, she collapsed in his arms.

Completely unconscious, the booze had quite an effect on her. His eyes stared at the female currently using him as a leaning wall. Natsu wrapped his arms around her body and slung her over his shoulder. His hands held onto her legs, keeping the body from falling. He quickly ran out of the guild and within a matter of seconds, he approached the Fairy Hills building. The pyro found his way to her apartment window and pulled himself in. The woman groaned from his shoulder as her mind seemed to take off. Natsu gently lay her on the bed, hoping not to wake the sleeping angel.

"N...Natsu..."

His hand gently traced her jaw line and stared at her symmetrical features. The very tip of his nose grazed the locks of blonde as he inhaled her intoxicating and unique smell.

"You have no idea how much I care about you" He whispered, knowing full well that the female could not have possibly heard.