Chapter 13

Lyra squealed as her entire mind went blank. His hands released her shoulders as they rested on the wall instead. It seemed like seconds have only gone by but in reality, it's been quite long. Her hands remained still, no thoughts running through her mind due to this bold action. Moments later, the duo finally separated. But his hands remained on the wall.

"Whoa" She gasped, not quite sure of how to react.

Out of the corner of her eyes she noticed a light blue fur-ball giggling like a maniac. The Salamander and blonde faced the exceed, their cheeks reddening by the second.

"So this is your fault..." Lyra dived down to grab a hold of the laughing cat.

Happy could not completely fly away as she had gotten a grasp of his blue arms and tackled him to the ground.

"What was that for?!" She questioned.

"N-Natsu was taking too long so I decided to see what was happening!" The exceed stuttered, fear clear in his voice. 

"Why is it so LOUD"

Lucy cowered in fear as chills went down her spine. Erza, previously rubbing her temples, stood straight up and scanned the entire guild. Everything is complete chaos. Fights started in the most weirdest times as furniture is continuously broken. Her calm demeanor had vanished in the blink of an eye. Those famous scarlet locks cast a shadow over her angular brown eyes.

"E-E-Erza c-calm down" Lucy whispered, hoping to distinguish the anger boiling in the redhead.

The blonde squealed as a chair hurled over in her direction, barely missing her.

Never, ever, EVER tell Erza to calm down.

The requip mage stomped over to the crowd, grabbing the loudest duo fighting. Her fingers wrapped around the wrists of two fighting mages.

Natsu, about to slam his flaming fist against the woman's stomach, is immediately stopped by a strong grip around his wrist.

Lyra's hand, which was about to rip off her chain link bracelet, is immediately pulled away as a hand tugged onto her wrist.

"Erza!!" The duo screamed, obviously surprised that she had appeared.

The brawls seemed to have stop, everyone freezing at the sound of her name...the sound of one of the scariest mages in Fairy Tail. Titania. Queen of fairies.

"Why are you two fighting!!" She sounded like an upset mom taking care of her troublemaker children.

"He started it!" The blonde responded, pointing at the male.

"It was an accident!" He retaliated, not quite happy that she is putting all the blame on him.

"Happy could not have possibly done that, he is just an exceed!"

"Well he did!"

"I'm going to kill you!"

"Fight me!"

Erza's eyes widened as the duo slipped out of her grasp and continued sparring.

"Shut up!!" The redhead yelled, kicking the two with her brown boot.

It felt like metal hitting against their backs. They simultaneously slammed against the wall of the guild, cracking the poor wood. By then all the brawls erupted once again, slightly quieter without the two most destructive mages.

"Its not my fault" He whispered, quickly recovering from the strong hit.

"I don't believe something as small as Happy could do that" She responded, dusting the dirt off her dress.

"Well you damn better believe it!" Natsu said with a grin, his shiny white teeth appearing.

He slightly leaned down to her level as his hand sneakily made its way to the back of her head.

"Wish me luck on this next fight" He whispered, pulling the female closer.

His eyes shut, awaiting the familiar sweet taste upon his lips. But instead of the soft texture of her pink lips, he felt a cold slightly rough skin. His eyes snapped wide open and realized she had blocked his lips with her hand. Backing away, he looked at her questioningly.

"Don't. Ever. Do. That." She said sternly, slightly pausing between words.