Chapter 20

"Yes Master?"

The small male stood in front of the blonde, his hands rubbing the bottom of his chin. Makarov Dreyer, the understanding and caring guild master of Fairy Tail. He always believes in his 'brat', always picking their sides. He trusts them. But he had heard something that is simply terrible. He is quite aware of a little group of eleven wizards named 'Deimos'. They are full of dark mages, each being unique in every possible way. Maybe its their one of a kind magic or being an expert swordsman, the mages are rare types. This group has been quite a problem for the magic council. Deimos would go from guild to guild, slaughtering each and every member belonging to the guilds. Deimos believed that the weak should not exist. Even though the council can simply ask for them dead, they do not. This is due to the fact that most guilds they slaughter are dark guilds. When Makarov Dreyer heard information about Lyra once belonging to Deimos, he completely changed the way he looked at her.

The person that had told? None other than Lucy Heartifilia.

Even Lyra Callisto is not quite aware of how this celestial mage knows so much about her past. Not much about it has been spoken.

"Why have you joined Deimos" Makarov said, pronouncing each word with such precise volume.

Her aqua eyes practically fell out of their place, shock running through her body. She began to wonder if Gajeel or Erza had informed Makarov. But those two strong mages do not seem like the type of people to tell one of her life's secret. Something in her mind clicked as she realized what Erza had previously told. It was Lucy.

"Master believe me I did not kill anyone!!" The blonde begged, slowly going down to her knees to reach his eye level, "I left Deimos".

Something in his eyes showed that he was not quite convinced by this. How could Lucy be so persuasive?! With his simple stare, she finally became honest. Once again telling her entire story for the third time. She somehow felt like an author of a book, telling the plot of the story for the millionth time. Though it is not a simple book that can simply be torn and burnt, never to be seen. It is her life. She informed him all the way from the beginning. The way Nereus, the water dragon, took in the two blonde twins, Lyra and Reina Callisto. To the D2G experiment and finally, leaving Deimos to return to Fairy Tail.

"These brats will be the death of me" Master Makarov whispered under his breath, "I believe you Lyra."

The blonde sighed in relief, finally someone trusts her! She walked out of the private room, making her way to the main room of the guild, the bar. It seemed as if everything returned to normal. Spars erupted in the most weirdest times as the loud volume remained. Its as if the sudden silence had never happened.

"Oi Lyra!!"

The strands of blonde swayed as she turned her head. Those sparkling blue eyes noticed a running salmon haired male, an unreadable emotion in his eyes. She noticed a familiar celestial mage sitting on the bar counter, feet resting comfortably on a stool. Their eyes met for a split second, before the brown eyes blonde waved.  Something in those circular chocolate eyes did not seem friendly at all, as if that gesture was meant to be...evil in a way.

"Hey Natsu"

His previously ignited hand wrapped around her wrist and gave it a gentle tug. She jerked forward and before she knew it, became closer to the fire breather. Maybe a little too close for her liking. That is when she finally got a good look of his face. His pink eyebrows are scrunched together as his dark eyes narrowed with frustration.

"Is there something wrong?" She wondered with honest confusion.

Natsu began to drag the female out of the building, his arm still wrapped around her arm. She could feel the start of a fire in his palms, knowing for sure that he would burn her skin. Right when the duo stepped out, the female forcefully removed his grip from her wrist before he could ignite his hand any more.

"Natsu you burnt me!" Lyra said, gently closing the guild's doors so they would not hear.

"I know you may not have known Lucy for long but you did not have to hurt her!" The fire breather yelled, anger clear in his eyes.

"Natsu what are you saying? I would never hurt Lucy!"