Chapter 28

'Something is pulling my hair' Lyra thought, her eyes still shut.

The blonde decided to roll to the left, gently pulling the comfy blanket over her shoulder. Her bed is oddly warm, but what surprises her more is how big her pillow had been. It is bigger than her! A big...warm...comfy pillow... Her eyes suddenly shot open, she only had one pillow and that is currently under her head. Lyra's blue eyes noticed the pink haired idiot playing with her hair.

"Natsu" She whispered, her right arm wrapping around his waist and pulling his body closer.

He couldn't help but grin; she did not want him to leave, not yet at least. Natsu's arm wrapped around her body as well, giving the blonde the much needed extra heat. If only they could stay like that forever, comfortable on the bed in each other's arms. Such a perfect moment

"You know we have to get up soon"

"I know but... just not yet"

"Natsu-san and Lyra-chan have been gone all day" A blue haired sky dragon slayer chirped as she took a seat on the bar stools.

Erza, Levy, Lucy, and Mirajane shared a knowing look, a smirk making its way on the bartender's lips.

"You don't think..." Lucy trailed, her chocolate eyes widening into plates.

"Don't think what?" Wendy asked, completely lost in their 'adult' words.

"FIGHT ME" The door of the guild slammed open as the familiar pink haired dragon slayer stomped inside.

Trailing behind him is a smiling blonde, the happy aura around her once more. She no longer wore the typical light blue dress; it compared to her new attire looked childish. It seemed as though her style had matured, ready for combat at anytime. Around her chest is a black bra like top with a heart shaped colour and the Heart Kreuz symbol, it completely revealed her midriff and the tattoo she had gotten for the God Slaying lacrimas (Refer to earlier chapters). Paired with this is a metallic arm brace on both arms, the symbol clear on it. Lyra also wore black short shorts, a camouflage bandana used as a belt. From her knees down is black one inch heel boots with a camouflage stripe down the side. The blonde dragon slayer still wore the chain link bracelet, hoping it will suppress her powers for a bit longer.

"Yo fire breath!" Gray stomped over, his hand preparing to cast an ice spell.

The blonde decided to walk over to her female comrades, just like old times. The sparring and the laughter, she missed this.

"Where have you and Natsu been" Mira asked, raising a brow as she wiped the glass cup.

Lyra rolled her eyes, knowing exactly where the conversation was heading.

"We just went out for some dango yesterday," She responded, not thinking much of it.

"I was in the same dango shop with Jet and Droy! We saw Natsu walk in with Lyra-chan on his back" Levy stated, taking a sip of water.

The blonde's eyes nearly popped out of her skull, she has been seen!

"The two were all the way in the back" She whispered to Erza, but the females around heard quite clearly.

"Leeeevy-chaaan," Lyra complained her face heating up as the female mages laughed.