Chapter 14

"What is up with Natsu all of a sudden?" Lucy asked, her big brown eyes staring at the pink haired mage. 

Lyra's hand is currently on his cheek, desperately trying to push him away. He flailed his arms in frustration. The blonde began to argue with the Salamander, him doing the same. 

"Natsu! Stop it!" That is probably the only thing they group heard from their loud rambling. 

Gray, Lucy, and Erza groaned in annoyance. They have been fighting more and more, most of it being a mouse and cat chase. The ice make wizard felt wind graze his bare skin, but he did not take much attention to it. Natsu, out of the corner of his eyes, noticed the clothes vanish on Gray's body. His hand instantly shielded her sapphire eyes as his other hand ignited with fire. 

"Put your damn clothes on, droopy eyes!" He yelled out, his fire becoming larger. 

"Want to fight slanty eyes?!" Gray retaliated. 

"Natsu what is wrong with you" Lyra stated, slapping his hand off her eyes. 

As she noticed the completely naked ice mage, she squealed in surprise. The fire dragon slayer leaped off the table and engaged in fighting with Gray. This left the three females sitting on the table. Lyra groaned, she is stuck in this situation once again. The two voluptuous mages stared at her, as if waiting for answers. 

"I don't even know" The blonde responded. 

"Natsu go home already!!" The Fusion slayer exclaimed annoyingly.

Natsu walked out from behind a bush at the side of the road. 

"What is up with you lately?" She asked, spinning around to face him. 

His nose quietly sniffed her hair as her body twirled around, wanting more of her scent. The male's hands once again gripped her shoulders, forcing her body closer to his. His face quickly went closer. Her instincts kicked in as she covered his mouth. She is not exactly looking for a love interest at this very moment. 

"Stop it Natsu, can't you see Lucy likes you?!"

He instantly froze in place, his eyes large as plates. The female removed her hand and sighed, unsure of what to do next.

"Are you that oblivious?"

This truly opened his eyes. Of course being the dense Natsu, he would not have noticed.

"She's my friend...I don't want to hurt her"

"But then I'd be hurt" 

-

Ah, I can't believe I wrote something so cheesy! 

Oh, Rosa's Question:

"What are 2 things your like about Lyra and 2 things you hate?"