Chapter 2

"So you've returned" The guild master whispered under his breath. 

"So it seems" The hooded figure responded. 

It's unfamiliar voice instantly caught the attention of a specific salmon haired mage and his dark haired sparring partner. The ice mage and fire dragon slayer stomped closer to that hooded figure, their fists clenched tightly. They sensed a rather suspicious aura omitting from this hooded figure. 

"Who are you to just come and enter the guild?!" The fire breather screamed, lighting his hand ablaze. A rather large hand grabbed the two teenager and instantly pulled them away.

"Don't be reckless" Makarov, the guild master, said as he retracted his enlarged arm.  

A white haired Mira Jane rushed out of the bar and collided with the figure, attacking it with a hug. The sudden contact caused the hood of the cape to fall off. Few members of the guild quickly recognized the grown female. Her wavy hair cascaded down her back like a blonde water fall. The striking blue eyes stared at Mira Jane happily. 

"Its been so long...Lyra" Mira yelled excitedly as she finally released the female from the long hug. 

The Strauss escorted the female deeper into the building. There, the blonde felt the attacking of hugs and welcome. She had deeply missed the feeling of having a family...the feeling of being missed. A few of the newer members stared at her with a confused expression. They all sensed an new unfamiliar aura she possessed...but no one knew exactly what it is. As everyone settled, she decided to sit at the bar and catch up with her fellow friends. Her long cape protected her body which many people are wondering why she kept it covered. Erza Scarlet, Mira Jane Strauss, and Levy McGarden continued to converse with the blue eyed blonde. They all noticed how her appearance had drastically changed. 

Unknowingly, a brunette female, Cana Alberona, had slowly approached Lyra from behind. Her hand quickly grabbed the cape's fabric and removed it. Lyra screamed in surprise as the comfortable cloth had been removed. Her hands instantly shielded her voluptuous chest. The normal attire on her body did not cover everything but it does not expose everything either. A light blue strapless dress with a heart shaped collar and a pleated skirt that ends at her upper thigh. It also features two waist belts. Decorative swirls designed the chest area as an unfamiliar symbol was printed on the left hip of the dress.  Just below her shoulders are detached sleeves that end just above the wrist. But it seemed as if any slight movement would instantly reveal her back side.  By the length of the skirt, it completely reveals the metallic Guild Tattoo on her lower thigh. She wore white knee high heeled boots with a few weapons stuffed inside. Around her wrist is a simple silver bracelet. Lyra's hair is curled and wavy but still reached her waist. The lack of straps on her dress slightly exposed a black tattoo across the entire upper back. The entire mark could hardly be seen but the top is quite noticeable. This mark made everyone question exactly what it is, but no one dared to ask. What IS this mark? 

"Cana!" Lyra screamed as her face slightly reddened.

The brunette ran away with the cape in her hands. The guild master cleared his throat to catch the attention of the female.

"Do you still think your worthy of being called an S-Class?" Makarov said jokingly.

She glared at the old man but nodded in response. Lyra soon felt a light tap upon her bare shoulder. She looked over her shoulder and noticed a petite female. Her long blue hair and colourful dress seemed awfully familiar to Lyra. Behind the small girl flew a white cat with a rather unpleasant face.

"What kind of Mage are you?" The girl said.

Lyra stood up from the chair and bent forward to the height of the little girl. The girl's face slightly reddened as Lyra exposed more of her chest.

"I am a Slayer, I'm guessing you are Wendy, the Sky Dragon Slayer"

Wendy's eyes brightened as she smiled in awe.

"How did you know?!" She asked in response.

"She is quick to recognizing people and their abilities" A voice spoke from behind the two.

An arm quickly draped on her shoulder as she recognized the person just by their Icy touch.

"Gray Fullbuster, it's been too long" The female said.

He removed his arm off the girl as his nemesis came.

"Natsu she is a Slayer!" Wendy pointed excitedly.

Lyra looked over her shoulder as she noticed the Fire Dragon Slayer approach.

"And one of the most destructive Slayers I've seen" The fire breather said.

From afar, a spiky haired male sat on a table alone as his eyes intensely glared at the blonde. He also felt the ominous aura around her along with an aura of powerful magic. He wondered exactly what kind of slayer she is. 

"What are you thinking of, Gajeel?" A furry black cat stood on the table right in front of the male. 

There was a moment of an eerie silence between the two. But that quickly ended when a glint of mischief was clear in his eyes. 

"Now I remember that Callisto" 

The black exceed stared at the male as if he was a crazed man. Which he probably is.