Chapter 5

"Pull yourself together Dragneel"

The blonde glared at the salmon haired mage. His face puffy and green, vomit dared to escape his mouth at any second. A blue feline sat across the annoyed blonde and a guy currently suffering from motion sickness.

"You're a slayer Lyra, how come you don't get motion sickness?" Happy asked as he stared at her with curious eyes.

Her spine straightened as tension filled the air. Ever since she returned from Fairy Tail, she disliked discussing about her abilities. Through the entire mission she did not use a single spell. Lyra defeated the thieves with nothing but brute strength. It still surprising that the two put their differences aside and completed the mission without destroying much. A few buildings may have caught on fire but nothing major.

Happy quickly regretted asking the question as he noticed her avoiding gaze and sudden frown. Natsu somehow sat up and glanced at the blonde, still in surprise that they were able to work together.

"L..Luc...L...Lyra"

Through his eyes, he noticed the image of the two blonde females. Lyra stared at the sick mage and clearly heard his attempt to say 'Lucy'. For some odd reason she felt a cold feeling on her chest. Having no idea what it is, Happy caught the reaction of Lyra. His lips turned into a smirk as he silently giggled.

"You sound like a little girl Happy" Lyra said, clearly hearing the silenced laugh due to her heightened senses.

"When will this train stop!!" Natsu complained as he dropped his head down to the seat next to him.

Luckily, his head landed on something rather soft rather than the bench of the train.

"Mmh, comfy" He unconsciously said.

The blonde's cheeks suddenly turned a deep red as his head lay on her lap.

"NATSU!!!!!!"

➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽➽

"What happened to Natsu?" A white haired bartender asked.

A scarlet haired female, a blonde, and a blue eyed blonde all looked back to see Natsu sitting on a table rubbing his red cheek.

"I may have hit him a few times during the mission" The azure eyed female said innocently.

"Its amazing how you two can be so compatible on missions but always argue when not on one" Erza said still surprised how the two can work together.

"Well when fighting he doesn't talk as much"

This comment caused the three mages to laugh. 

"Erza lets go" An ice mage called for the powerful redhead. 

"Mira we ran out of beer!" A drunken Cana Alberona called for the bartender. 

Then there were two. Two curvaceous blondes sitting on stools. 

"How was the mission with N-Natsu?" Lucy couldn't help but stutter as his name escaped her lips. 

"His motion sickness really annoyed me"

"Usually when we ride trains he lays his head on my lap" 

It felt like everything became clearer to Lyra, which it technically did. She finally understood why Natsu whispered 'Lucy' before collapsing on her lap. He just mistook her for Lucy. This somehow caused a sudden hurt feeling in Lyra. 

What are these odd feelings?!