Profile/Prologue

Name you were born with: Yukaru Kamori or Yuki for short

Name you use on missions for Akatsuki clan: Haruhi Kahnna

Age: 23

Natural looks: (You can also reference photo below)
-Long black hair that takes on a violet shimmer at the tips once it grows passed your shoulders.
-Blue eyes
-Slender and fit form from training exercises with a naturally curvy hourglass shape and an equally curvaceous chest-although certainly not as grande as Tsunade.

When you're on missions: (Again you can reference photo now above)-You braid your hair and hide it pressed against the back of your neck within the white bandages that you wrap your face and neck in (similar to Zabuza)

-You braid your hair and hide it pressed against the back of your neck within the white bandages that you wrap your face and neck in (similar to Zabuza).
Hidden against the side of the bandage that rests against your face is script infused with your chakra that has turned it into one large chakra tag which you use to alter your facial appearance when you're wearing the mask.
It causes your eyes to lighten to an almost dull gray and three tattoos almost as blue as your natural eyes runs down the middle of your face in a straight line from forehead to chin and the other two are on each side of your nose.

Outfit: Like the picture below but with the necessary changes for the bandage mask. Also separate set of bandages wrapped around chest to cover the cleavage.

 Also separate set of bandages wrapped around chest to cover the cleavage

*-*-*-*-*

(Warning-what you read will sound suggestive like it's leading to something of disturbing sexual nature. Just a heads up that you don't have to stop reading and I would never actually go that far, it's just part of the characters background)

*CRASH*

The sound of glass shattering was nearly in sync with the clap of thunder outside the little girl's bedroom window.

Recognizing the scent of alcohol that wafted through the air-a broken bottle of some tonic no doubt-she scurried from the bed as quickly and quietly as possible and hid behind the closet doors.

"Yuki!"

And there they were. Like clockwork, she could hear his feet slapping the cold floor, rounding down the hallway. They grew closer, louder, until it grew quiet just outside her door.

Thunder cracked through the air again as her door slowly creaked open.

"Oh, playing hide and seek are we?" The man's voice started out sickly sweet and ended with a growl.

"Well you're going to have to do better than that!" He roared as he tore the folding door off its hinges.

The girl had no time to jump in shock or scream from fright. Before he could grab her, she darted between his legs and out the bedroom door. The hem of her purple night dress caught on a jagged stile of the door, tearing it from her ankle to her knee as she paid it no mind in her escape.

She only made it to the hall before he caught her ankle and she tripped onto the floor. She flipped onto her back, kicking at his arms with her free leg to push him back.

"Now that's no way for Daddy's Little Girl to act..." He chided, the palm of his other hand laying on her exposed knee and slowly traveling higher, "I guess it's finally time to show you how Daddy's Little Girl should act."

"No, no no!" She screamed, kicking and thrashing with all her might.

As her little heart leaped into her chest and her stomach in her throat she suddenly found herself blinded by a bright light that flooded the room.

I shot up in bed, my body drenched in a cold sweat as I gasped for air.

It had been 16 years since I left that awful night behind me, but it still managed to haunt my dreams.

That night I had slipped into unconsciousness after the mysterious light that enveloped me had subsided. I awoke, to a stranger shaking my shoulders and screaming 'what have you done! what have you done!'.

They happened to be taking a stroll passed our house when they heard my father screaming in pain. When they entered the house to try and help they found my unconscious body on the floor with him sunk into his knees and hunched over with his face planted on the floor next to me. His clothes were tattered, arms covered in cuts and blood pooled under his body.

I had passed out when the light consumed me and had no idea as to what had come after or how my father died the way he did, but no one believed me and by that night I was thrown from the boundaries of my village....was my village....the Akatsuki is my village now.

They found me and took pity on the seven year old girl who was barely managing to live alone in the wilderness.

And now here I was. 23 years old and with 16 years of training under my belt to sculpt me into a skilled assassin...or at least an assassin is what their intentions had been.