Chapter 3

Author's Note
Again, you're going to reach a part that reads like it's going to get graphic and not in a fun lemon kind of way. I am here to again assure that you can read right on through and don't have to skip. Things will not actually get that graphic, so just hold out, please

"What are you going to do with her?" Orochimaru asked curiously. He rested against the wall, nonchalantly watching the furious Nagato who had been pacing a hole in the floor since the moment Kakuzu returned with Haruhi.

She was still unconscious and currently locked up in one of their interrogation rooms.

The more names Nagato checked off in his head of Ninjas she had sworn to have 'assasinated'-which he was now questioning-the more he was going to make her wish Kakuzu had killed her before he got to her.

He finally stopped, studying Orochimaru's face as he noticed the glint in his eye when he asked. "Did you have something in mind?" He inquired, curious himself now as to what the former Akatsuki member had in mind.

"Remember the story she told us, way back when we first found that wee little girl in the woods?"

Nagato nodded his head slowly, not fully comprehending what he was getting at just yet. It has been 16 years since that day after all.

"What's that saying, 'father knows best?'"

And then it clicked.

*-*-*-*

*SLAM*

"N-nagato" I stuttered and jumped in fright when he entered the interrogation room, slamming the door against the wall to make an entrance and effectively wake me up.

I scrambled up from where I was dumped on the ground and knelt at his feet. Head hung low, all I could hope was for a miracle... And maybe with enough begging...

"Get your filthy ass off the floor" He growled lowly.

I complied, but my motions were too hesitant for him and he snatched my forearm and yanked me into a standing position. But, he didn't let me go. His grip squeezed tighter, holding me in place as he eyes searched me up and down like I was a piece of meat.

"I don't believe I've yet to show you the technique I use on whores." He hissed, his eyes lingering too long for comfort on my chest as he said this.

"Whores?! What are you talking about?" I grew anxious and tried to tug out of his grasp, forgetting all notions of begging after he said that.

"You. Bedding the enemy." He paused making a tsking noise, "it certainly explains a lot. Your negligence which cost the mission. Deceiving not just your clan, but your family. Was his dick really worth it?"

"Wha- N-no!" I barely managed to get out, feeling mortified by his conclusion.

"If it wasn't worth it, then why even do all this for him and not us?" He hissed.

"No! That's not what I meant. I never...we never...w-hat are you doing?!" I couldn't keep my train of thought when he stepped closer to me. Suddenly my wrists were pressed tight together in front of me, held there by some invisible chakra bond. The same pulled my legs together, catching my ankles.

Nagato lifted me up by the collar of my outfit and off the ground, pulling me against him. "I only wish I had known sooner you just needed to be fucked into submission." He whispered into my ear.

The lobe of my ear crawled from his breath and a deep sickening pit formed in my stomach.

"No, you don't need to do that!"

Without the use of my hands I tried to thrash against his body, but the only result was a small tear in my collar. He growled and regrasped his fingers, now tightening around the bandages that covered up my breasts. Then he threw me across the room and I landed against the table. Between the sounds of tearing and feeling the cold tabletop against my breast I realized he managed to tear the front wide open, leaving me exposed.

I went to stand and cover up myself as best as I could with my bound hands, but the chakra binding pulled my arms out in front of me and I fell off balance back against the table top.  I lifted my head to try and spot where Nagato was positioned, but then his hand pushed my head down, holding it hard to the cold metal which is all I needed to know he was obviously right behind me.

And then I felt myself grow cold, like all the blood drained from my body at the feel of his other hand slowly move from my neck to my back.

"No! You don't need to do that!" I felt his fingers on my skin as they slipped under the hem of my pants. "I-I was never with Kakashi!" I started to hyperventilate as he lowered them to my knees, exposing my most intimate areas to him. "P-please, d-don't," I started to hiccup through the tears I hadn't realized were streaming down my face until then, "I-I'm a-a virgin, please!"

I felt bile start to rise in my throat at the audible sound of the zipper to Nagato's pants and then-

The instant he dared lay his free hand on my bare bottom, that blinding white light I had only seen in my nightmares consumed the room.

I clenched my eyes shut, both to shield myself from the burning light and trying to prepare myself for what was about to happen next...but it didn't. I heard a thud behind me and the chakra binds on my wrists and ankles slackened. Not wasting the opportunity I quickly covered my lower half back up and feebly wrapped my arms around my chest as I turned to find Nagato lying in a heap on the ground behind me. Blood was trickling from his mouth and ears, but caused by what I didn't really know. Could I have done this?

"N-nagato?" I called out, trying to test and make sure he wasn't about to leap up and pin me again. When he didn't respond, I crouched down and tested his pulse. It was there, but it was faint. Too faint for him to be waking up anytime soon.

Like a light bulb went off in my head, I suddenly remembered where I was and what it no longer was...home...

Anger boiled in me as I thought about what he just robbed me of. There was no way I could stay here. Even if they looked beyond what I had done and allowed me to stay...it doesn't matter how old I am now...a man willing to rape the little girl that he raised...I was not going to stick around and live that life a second time. I could have handled the beatings like I had done with my father-but no one had the right to put their hands on me like that.

I needed to act fast to get out of here, but not like this. I removed Nagato of his black robe with the ever familiar red clouds and fastened it tight around myself to cover my chest. Then-after one swift and satisfactory kick to his gut-I headed out the door. Completely oblivious of the audience that watched the 'performance' from the other side of the glass-that had witnessed the blinding light and Nagato's crumpling body-I performed the hand signs and hid my chakra and my form as I ran for the base exit.

But where do I go now? I wondered as I leaped in no particular direction, my only focus in that moment to put as much distance as possible between me and the Akatsuki. My clan...my home...my family... it's all been tarnished. I can't go back now...I won't. Damnit, Kakashi! You weren't supposed to wake up then. Why'd you have to break my jutsu! None of this would have happened if...if... it wouldn't have happened if Kakashi hadn't gotten in the way! I tried to save his life from Kakuzu and he fucked it all up in return!

I finally stopped along a branch and looked around, trying to use my senses to assess where I was and where I wanted to be. That way I thought the Hidden Leaf Village should be just around the horizon and then I leapt from branch to branch in the village direction.