Chapter 25

*-*-*Mature Content Warning-*-*-*

"Kakashi" I groaned as he came up behind me where I was trying to make some tea with his chest pressed hard to my back and laying his hand on the small open area of my top just above my chest. Not noticing my pitiful protest, he slipped his hand under the edge and cupped my breast as his fingers quickly found my nipple. My breath caught in my throat, making it hard to find my voice even though my lips tried to form the words. 

"You're-" I gasped as he pinched and rolled my nipple, "-going to be late." I tried to argue, but my words came out sounding like a whimper which only urged him to continue. 

"Thanks to you, I'm already habitually late-" He nuzzled his face into my neck and nipped at my ear lobe, "-so what's another morning?" And for the second time, my past antics came back to haunt me.

His other hand sneakily went for the hole in my shorts that was right at the side of my hip and he made quick work slipping his fingers under the thin lace panties and running them up across my mound. I had to set down the pot and grab onto the counter to hold myself steady, afraid that I'd fall between his attention making my knees go weak and the pressure of his weight pressed against me. I reached one hand behind me to steady myself against him and my fingertips landed on a bare hip.

Before I could even gasp realizing he had strolled up in here completely naked, he had already lost control feeling how wet I was and tore at my belt, throwing it across the room. His fingers curled under the band of my pants and undergarments and the warmth of this upper body disappeared as he pulled them down. His strong hands squeezed the back of my thighs and trailed up my skin, only stopping to playfully nip one cheek along the way. He didn't waste any time and as Kakashi fully stood back up, he hooked one of my legs from under the knee and held it up in the same moment he entered me. 

*-*-*-Temporary Break in Mature Content-*-*-*

After he brought me back to bunk with him that first night, this is how the last week had carried on. It was like I had triggered something insatiable within him after telling him one too many times 'not to hold back'. Which made it even more exhilarating thinking that I had brought out this side of him which he hadn't given to any other woman.

But as amazing as it was, it was also confusing. He would devour me like I was his last meal on earth, but then afterwards it was like we were just two roommates carrying on as usual. After the second round on that first night, I fell asleep on the couch while he had gone to retrieve the clothes he had left in the wash. And when I woke in the morning I found myself tucked into bed-in the spare bedroom. I know we hadn't spoken about more than the lust we had for one another, but it still felt confusing when I first woke  after the night we shared. I chose not to say anything or make it awkward, figuring that he probably just needed time. I did fuck with his brain for a month after all. 

And, at this time, what I felt for him made me want to be with him no matter the form or fashion. And if fulfilling his lust was the only way he wanted me at this time, then for now that was enough for me and I loved every sweaty, breathtaking moment of it. 

*-*-*Resume Mature Content-*-*-*

The bar stool now rocked precariously against the tile floor, but Kakashi held his grip on my ass that was just barely still on the edge of the seat. I tightened my legs wrapped around his back, pulling him deeper into me as he made his final thrust. His forehead was pressed to mine as I held my upper body up with my arms sprawled across his shoulders. I loosened my arms and grabbed his neck, pulling him into one last kiss before he stepped away from me.