Into the deep

Raven

I opened a portal to the underworld. Nothing fancy its been awhile since I have been here but I still know my way around.

"Your such a fool!!!" Trigon laughed. 

Suddenly lights on all the Gotham knits gloves went off.

"We have to stay here and protect Gotham and we can watch over your tower while your gone." The wheelchair lady said.

"That's Barbra for Yeah." The girl with bold hair siad.

"Yep. Always with a plan." Dick smiled. "I'll go with the titans."

"Ok we got a plan can we go now?!" Tarra crossed her arms.

I turned to her. "I didn't know you cared that much."

She closed her eyes. "There is no way of talking any of you lunatics out of this, so we might as well just get it over with."

Tarra

I know it sounds a little mean but I have a bad feeling about this. We sounds go meddling in He natural law of life and death.

We should just let it be.

But I know Raven would make the case that if it was I loved that I would do the same. And she's not wrong there I would.

So I can't argue with her.

Beast boy
We all stepped through the portal like no biggy. But it was a whole different world.

Literally it was a world.

We where in a city there where people just going about.

I tried to touch one but Tarra smacked my hand away.

"Don't tough." She scolded.

"Are these ghosts or something?" Jamie asked.

"Yes. They are spirits and Rabin is somewhere in here." Raven seemed so focused.

"We have to do this quickly. You see that tower over there." She pointed off into the distance.

It was more like a giant rock formation but I guess you could call it a tower.

"We have to get robin there and that's where I can do the spell."

"Ok but how are we going to find Robin in all there people?" I asked.

" simple I have already found him." Raven took her book and started to walk away."

We all buried and followed her. She seemed like the only one with a plan.

Robin

I sat on my favorite building. Suddenly my grandfather sat next to me.

It was quiet. He didn't say a word and I didn't either.

The last time I saw him I kinda decapitated him so I don't blame him his he wants to kill me.

"All I want to do is warn you." He started.

"About that?"

"You don't know this because I didn't think you would die." He paused then scoffed a little. "I had a plan Incase you would die before you had a chance to rias an air yourself."

I raised an eyebrow to this.

"But in the very unlike case you have just proven... I made a plan to have the best assassins in the league compete in a little game. Who ever wins gets to become the leader."

"What's the game?"

"It's quiet simple. 5 assassins pick 5 people I had previously selected to kill. The first one to come back with the target wins."

"Who are the 5 people you selected to kill?"

"I wanted to avenge you and find a new air to my empire so I killed two birds with one stone.
I picked the people who caused your death. The beings who tainted you from your path. The..."

When I saw the words leave his lips I was filled with rage.

"... Titans."

I went to tech for my sword but it wasn't there. I just gritted my teeth.

"What are you going to do? Kill me again?!" He laughed. "Hate to brack it to you but where both already dead!!!" He was getting a real kick out of this.

"What did you get in here for?" He stopped laughing for a moment.

"Unlike you my death was in for a reason."

"Fine but just tell me who did it? Who killed my grandson?"

I hesitated answering the question. There is no point in withholding information at this point.

"I did. Technically."

He blurted our laughing again.

"Let me guess. Your friends showed there 'good' way of life and realized that you didn't belong. I raised you to rule my world not live in there's.
You see they where the death of you. To bad you didn't see it before you took your life. What a waist."

"IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!!!!!!" I tried to punch him in the face but my fist just went right threw him.

"Like I said before where dead."

The fact that he could just laugh at this. At death. Like it was just a joke.

I heard footsteps behind me and turned. I saw them.

There was so many questions seedlings around in my mind.

Why are they here? How did they get here? How did they know where I was? Did they die too? If so by who?

Most of them had there jaw dropped. And Raven. I couldn't even face her.

I cant imagine the pain I put them threw and not letting them in on my plan.

I thought I had it under control, that the clone wouldn't get me. But I was wrong.

I usually have a plan, an out, an escape. Something. Even if I had to rely of others. But I didn't.

You can make a plan for anything. But you can't except death.