The plan (part 1)

Jamie

I have my doubts about this plan... if you can even call it that.

Good old Robin is back and like usual he has bulldozered a new plan. Half a plan.

He is getting at something the bug told me to be carful around him and I quote 'this death drap plan.'

Let's just day I trust the scareb over Damian any day.

Narrator 5 hours before....

"This is weird." Jamie protested. "We have never gotten our assignments for plans separately why should we start now."

"I can't explain everything right now. You'll just have to wait." Damian turned to Terra and the two continued into the meeting room.

Then minutes latter they emerged and Damian called up Gar, then star fire, dick, and Jamie. All ending with the same words.

"Under no circumstances will you tell the others your role in this plan."

lastly it was Raven's turn

In the meeting room it was silent for the first part.

"Your part in the plan is simple. Just keep a link between all of us so I can communicate with the team. Their technology is advanced no doubt by now with my mother calling the shots. You will stay with me on the room till I say we go and we will all meat up in the courtyard."

"That it?" Raven asked raising an eyebrow. "Seems like a very simple plan. What happens after we meet at the courtyard?"

"Can't tell you that." Damian smirked then his face went back to a serious tone and he continued. "Also when the time comes I want you to use your magic."

"How will I know?" I asked.

Damian tilted his head slight and smirked. "You'll know just trust me."

Suddenly the flashbacks of her thoughts on the Ferris wheel back when Damian had died hit her like a wave. 

Damian's lips where moving but she couldn't hear him. A running sound filled her ears. Thoughts she had pushed asides invaded her mind.

When she finally snapped out of the trance the last thing she got the last part. 

"Under no circumstances will you tell the others your role in this plan."

Raven nodded.

"Ok" he les them out and down the hall back to the main room.

"Any question about your parts in this plan?" Domain finally asked.

"Yes." Jamie spring up. "Why all the secrecy?"

"You'll find out soon enough. Next?" Admin turned to Gar.

"Yeah. Why not get Cyborg involved in this? We could use the extra muscle and tech."

"Exactly." Damian let out a sigh of frustration. "Their technology will Walsh hack only cyborg mostly likely turning him a giants us."

"Damian I strongly disagree with this plan. We should be open with each other. Especially when dealing with a group of assassins targeting us." Dick furrowed his brow.