A monster in the tower

Beast boy

I have locked myself in my room for awhile and I finally had to leave to get some more food. 

I went under the cover of night so that no one would see me. I fear that I might hurt someone, so I have just to keep it secret until I get it under control.

I was on my way back with arms full of chips, box of pizza with one slice left, and some pop when I ran in Jamie.

Everything went everywhere. I scrambled to picked it all up and run down the hall but he had the pizza box and I really needed that pizza.

My stomach let out a growl. "Thx." I said reaching out to grab the box from him but he pulled it back.

"Tell me what's been going on with you? You're distancing yourself from everybody. thats very unlike you."

"I am a teen I am just going threw a phase and I am sure it will be over soon just let me be ok!"

I jumped up but he is taller than me. I don't want to shape shift because I can feel the anger building up inside and I fear if I change I will turn into the beast again.

"Come on dude just give me the pizza!" I clench my fist.

"No!" He opens the box and takes the last slice out and opens his mouth.

"Don't you dare!" I checked the whole tower and that's the only edible thing left. Chips don't really fill me up and the rest of the fridge is packed with some kinda weird stuff for Nightstar.

"Tell me what going on." He demanded.

I could feel my self change I was staring to lose it. The fact that I could just be set off by something so small made me think what if I was really angrey. To the point where I would hurt some one.

Jamie

I was starting to think that it was a mistake to push gar like this. He isn't always the best expressing his feelings and stuff like that.

He was changing into a creacher that I have never seen.

He was almost like a werwolf like thing with giant arms and smaller hind legs. It moved like a gorilla and had giant fangs of a saber tooth.

It had black bands along the arms and back and one long one across the eyes like a mask. 

He suddenly turned to me with eyes glowing red. 

The scrub reacted to the situation and the blaster formed. Taking aim road at Gar.

The beast started moving towards me  and I backed up trying to push the barrel of the blaster down.

I was trying very hard to fight he bug but i was Bearkat holding it off.

Some part of me know this wasn't Gar and for that split second I gave way the blaster went off.

The thing most people don't know is that the more gender I'm in the stronger the scrub is.

For the ace rub to have given off that big of a blast Gar must have been long gin within the monster he was become, to the point where he would have killed me.

Is why he was distancing himself now but it's to late. He is the creacher now. I have no idea how to turn him back.

The blast skimmed the beast's arm and it ran off down the all that led to BB's room.